GB HOMEPAGE

Adam's Venture 2

Posted By: The traveller

Adam's Venture 2 - 06/21/14 07:48 PM

Help please. I am stuck on the disc puzzle in Solomon's throne room. I have tried pressing the discs in the order given by MaGtRo but I am obviously doing something wrong. I have managed the other disc game more by luck than anything else. Can someone explain the system of doing it to me. Thank you
Posted By: Marian

Re: Adam's Venture 2 - 06/21/14 08:14 PM

I am not familiar with this game, but there's a video here of the puzzle being solved which might be of some use to you.

Re: Adam's Venture 2 - 06/22/14 02:13 PM

Thanks I have already tried following that and got nowhere as it doesn't make it clear when to click. Thanks for your help though.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Adam's Venture 2 - 06/22/14 03:18 PM

Ah. Well, let's hope that someone familiar with this game will come along and give you some help with this.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Adam's Venture 2 - 06/22/14 04:33 PM

Hi traveller,

I think this is the third disc puzzle of this type in the game: the aqueduct, the door and this one.
Each time there are more rings. So you have experienced the puzzle already.

The aim is to align the disk so that the outlet all points to the exit.
Use the up-down (or right-left) arrows to select the disc.
Use the enter key to activate it.
There are 5 discs in this one.
Select-enter in this order as fast as you can: purple (2), green (5), red (3), gold (1) and blue (4).

Timing is necessary to get the rings aligned. luck

Re: Adam's Venture 2 - 06/23/14 06:47 PM

Thanks will try that again. I have tried but I think I am not quick enough.

Re: Adam's Venture 2 - 06/23/14 08:47 PM

Good luck. It's a frustrating part of the game - as well as the saved game system. Ugh!

Re: Adam's Venture 2 - 07/07/14 06:59 PM

Thanks for the help but I have I am afraid given up as I am wasting too much time on it and I am going to try the 3rd part.Thanks again.

Re: Adam's Venture 2 - 07/07/14 11:42 PM

I understand completely. I was pulling hair on this puzzle. Hope you enjoy episode 3.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community