GB HOMEPAGE

Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson

Posted By: Irishem

Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson - 07/15/14 11:07 PM

I'm having trouble trying to get into Seson - have not met anyone at Coit Tower, which is probably why. Also do I need a rope to get the bucket from bottom of well. Help appreciated. Irishem
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson - 07/16/14 01:21 AM

I hope that another Tesla Effect player will be able to come along and give you some advice.

I haven't played the game so can't be of much help; what I can tell you is that there are video walkthroughs of this game on YouTube that might be of assistance to you (if all else fails). wave

Posted By: macmac

Re: Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson - 07/17/14 12:19 AM

Yes you need to meet someone at Coit tower. First you must find a way to get to the highest level of the tower.
You will need a rope and hook to get object from bottom of well.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson - 07/17/14 01:09 AM

Thank you for your help, macmac; it's appreciated. smile

Re: Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson - 07/18/14 09:55 PM

Thanks for your help. I've been via the elevator to the top of Coit Tower several times, still have not met anyone. Could you please give me some clues. Thanks, Irishem
Posted By: macmac

Re: Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson - 07/19/14 12:57 AM

Apparently you missed something that must be completed before you can meet someone at the tower. If you're playing in "casual" mode, click "hints" and there is a list of activities that are required to be completed, and hints to accomplish what needs to be done. These are basically in chronological order. Sorry I cant be of more help, the game is astonishingly non linear and no two people will have the same path through the game. Its pretty obvious that there will never be a walkthrough for this game!

Re: Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson - 07/19/14 02:05 AM

Thank you for your help. Irishem
Posted By: Melia

Re: Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson - 07/19/14 02:34 AM

When you were at Sesen, did you get caught by the alarm system? That has to happen. You find a way to open the front gate, step through, and BAM. After that incident, Coit Tower happens. You go to your office first, I think. Message waiting.

Re: Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson - 07/19/14 01:46 PM

Thank you for your hints. Do I need a key to get into Sesen? If so, where would I find this? Thank you, Irishem
Posted By: plumgas

Re: Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson - 07/19/14 02:58 PM

you have to turn the 2 piers at the front gate that have symbols on them. once you get in you will be directed back to coit tower

Re: Tesla Effect - Day 4 - Seson - 07/19/14 05:58 PM

Thank you! I had turned the symbols but the ones on the side, not the front. When I turned the front ones, then force field was off and I progressed further into the game. This is a great game! Thanks for your help. Irishem
© 2024 GameBoomers Community