GB HOMEPAGE

the vanishing of Ethan Carter

Posted By: The Haze

the vanishing of Ethan Carter - 10/04/14 04:04 AM

Every review of this game says lots of good things with which I agree. Then they note that it's a short game....BAH. I've spent a couple of hours attempting to follow the Spaceman. I'm sure he's supposed to lead me somewhere, but he disappears before we get there. Any suggestions?
Posted By: Marian

Re: the vanishing of Ethan Carter - 10/04/14 04:52 AM

There is a video walkthrough on YouTube; it looks to be in three parts. That might be of some help. Part two can be found here and part three can be found here.

Otherwise, maybe another player can give you some advice about this.
Posted By: The Haze

Re: the vanishing of Ethan Carter - 10/04/14 02:49 PM

I think that video walkthrough is going to do the trick. Thank you, Marian.

Re: the vanishing of Ethan Carter - 10/04/14 03:14 PM

luck
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: the vanishing of Ethan Carter - 10/04/14 09:24 PM

Spaceman? I never saw a spaceman and I tried to explore everything. Did anyone else find a strange "signal" in the woods on the left of the train tracks in the first part of the game? I had a hand print on several parts with the one at the top turning green if you touched it?

Re: the vanishing of Ethan Carter - 10/04/14 09:28 PM

Drac, major spoiler here (this is from an online walkthrough). There's more to it than this, but I just included the relevant bits.

Click to reveal..
Walk up to the railcars and take a left. In this forest you’ll find a post with four screens. A hand will appear when you look at each screen. Click the third screen, the first, the second, and finally the fourth to reveal a man in a spacesuit. He’ll run, and you’ll need to chase. Eventually he’ll lead you to a......

Posted By: Draclvr

Re: the vanishing of Ethan Carter - 10/04/14 09:37 PM

Ah, thanks, Marian. I thought later after I was past it, I should have done something like that. I think I'll go try again.
Posted By: kjos

Re: the vanishing of Ethan Carter - 10/04/14 09:52 PM

I thought that was neat
Click to reveal..
riding in a space ship. It took me by surprise. Took me a while to catch the space man.

Richard

Re: the vanishing of Ethan Carter - 10/04/14 09:56 PM

I added spoiler tags to your post, Richard - just so we don't inadvertently spoil the game for someone else. smile
Posted By: mcc

Re: the vanishing of Ethan Carter - 01/03/15 08:30 PM

I would not have been able to find anything at the beginning without the WT, I found it very confusing shocked
© 2024 GameBoomers Community