GB HOMEPAGE

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted

Posted By: MaG

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/23/14 04:58 PM

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted!

That is a very good game. Enjoy!
Posted By: kjos

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/23/14 05:11 PM

Thanks so much MaG.
Richard
Posted By: Marian

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/23/14 05:17 PM

Many thanks, MaG! This will be a wonderful reference for many people. bravo
Posted By: sanford

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/23/14 07:04 PM

Thank you a whole bunch, Mag. Much appreciated by all of us, I'm sure.
Sandy

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/23/14 10:43 PM

Thanks, Richard, Marian and Sandy! wave
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/23/14 10:57 PM

Thanks, MaG. thumbsup
Posted By: Barry

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/23/14 11:42 PM

Thanks MaG, Been waiting for this one.

Regards,

Barry
Posted By: jimrh69

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/24/14 12:31 AM

Thank you MaG!!!!
Posted By: Mad

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/24/14 01:26 AM

Wow !! Thank you SO much, MaG !! We all appreciate this VERY much !! bravo bravo bravo
Posted By: sanford

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/24/14 01:38 AM

Hi fellow Boomers,
For those of us who are still using WIN XP, and have bought this game from GOG, the saved games are located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\your name\Local Settings\Application Data\Phoenix Online Studios\GK1
I'm not sure, but the saved games MAY be in the same place if the game was purchased from POSTUDIOS.COM directly. MAY WIN XP BE WITH YOU! LOL
Sandy
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/24/14 10:20 AM

MaG couldn't play most games without your helpful walkthrus! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into making games fun to play! It is very much appreciated. wave
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/24/14 12:18 PM

Thank you very much MaG. kitty taz

Did you get all 362 points Mag ?

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/24/14 02:10 PM

Rushes, Barry, Jim, Mad, Gerry and Cathy! Thanks and enjoy the game.

Sandy,
I had the poststudios saved game link on the walkthrough. I bought the game and downloaded from them.
C:\Users\computer name\AppData\LocalLow\Phoenix Online Studios\GK1 folder.

Cathy,
I got 358 (corrected got 1s instead of 2) out of 362. But I checked half of the score list and saw that (I think) the score actions are present in the walkthrough.
But like the Mosely call at start of the score list states 2 points - I got only 1 point for it. So I don't know what else to do.
I'll look again at the other half also.
--------

I found one I missed in the score list. I will look for more.
I got only 1 point on Magentia's snake skin (list says 2)
Missed talking to Madame Lorelei when she is possessed. This made it 362. smile
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/25/14 01:44 AM

Thank you.
Posted By: oldmariner

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/25/14 10:17 AM

Originally Posted By: sanford
Hi fellow Boomers,
For those of us who are still using WIN XP, and have bought this game from GOG, the saved games are located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\your name\Local Settings\Application Data\Phoenix Online Studios\GK1
I'm not sure, but the saved games MAY be in the same place if the game was purchased from POSTUDIOS.COM directly. MAY WIN XP BE WITH YOU! LOL
Sandy

Sanford that looks like the same location for Win 7 as well I noted the location in the review I wrote for the game in the reviews section.
Posted By: mcc

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/25/14 10:29 PM

Thank you MaG thanks

I played the original years ago, I have not bought this yet but I will in the next couple of days.

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father 20th Anniversary Edition walkthrough is now posted - 10/26/14 12:00 AM

Hope you enjoy the game as the first one. I enjoyed this version.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community