GB HOMEPAGE

strategy and solutions guide question

Posted By: family

strategy and solutions guide question - 10/25/14 07:17 PM

i was playing message in a haunted mansion and got to the spindle puzzle and the guide gave the solutions of how to spind them i try the solution and it didn't work, do they make mistakes on the strategy and solution guide. the solutions i got was
Click to reveal..
cool
Posted By: MaG

Re: ND Message in Haunted Mansion strategy and solutions guide question - 10/25/14 08:26 PM

The solution must be checked and rechecked.
Try that solution again carefully and see - as stated below it must be done accurately

Witchen wrote in her walkthrough
Originally Posted By: Witchen
You have to rotate the spindles accurately in order to get the correct message to spell out: D I E G O This puzzle is more complex in the Senior Detective mode, with a wider variety of turning spindle options. But, the principle is the same. Just keep turning and changing which spindles you turn, until you get DIEGO to appear in the right order.

Re: ND Message in Haunted Mansion strategy and solutions guide question - 10/25/14 08:51 PM

i finished it but i was playing on junior.
Posted By: MaG

Re: ND Message in Haunted Mansion strategy and solutions guide question - 10/25/14 10:12 PM

Good that you finished.

Re: ND Message in Haunted Mansion strategy and solutions guide question - 10/26/14 12:03 AM

i looked at the guide again and it is for senior dective not junior.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community