GB HOMEPAGE

The Raven Legendary Thief

Posted By: linda333

The Raven Legendary Thief - 11/24/14 03:24 AM

I have the complete game and have almost completed chapter one. However I am having a problem with using the axe on the door to get out of the train.
I have the axe and use it and according to the walkthrough Zellner then should crawl to escape the smoke above him. But for some reason that doesn't
happen...he sees the smoke but he ends up back behind the door he supposedly just opened with the axe.I can't move on until I manage to get him to
crawl to escape the smoke. I have no idea why this is happening. I also was supposed to pick up a book on the floor beside a chair before I try to
open the door but I can't find the book. Does anyone have a saved game at the beginning of chapter 2 or just at the end of chapter 1. Also I could
some help with the save game system....sometimes when I try to save a game in a blank space nothing happens....I really don't know what I am doing
incorrectly in this game. Thank you any help...
Posted By: MaG

Re: The Raven Legendary Thief - 11/24/14 03:36 AM

Linda,

Do you already know that that the emergency brakes do not work? Have you pulled the emergency brakes already?
You can ignore the book.

Did you get this game from steam? That will tell me where your saved game folder is located.

Re: The Raven Legendary Thief - 11/24/14 03:56 AM

Yes I pulled the emergency brakes. I did purchase this game from Steam. I found this part of the game on U-Tube and I seem to have done what it indicated but
I can't access the door again to open it after he uses the axe and the smoke surrounds the area etc.

Re: The Raven Legendary Thief - 11/24/14 04:00 AM

After you use the axe on the door - click on door again.
I will look for a saved game.

Re: The Raven Legendary Thief - 11/24/14 04:02 AM

I tried that and all he says is, something about catching what hair he has on fire if he goes out the door. Also sorry I didn't get my game from Steam it was from GOG....thank you.

Re: The Raven Legendary Thief - 11/24/14 04:09 AM

I sent you the saved games.
I don't know where the saves are located in GOG. I sent you instructions for steam. That is where I got my game.

Re: The Raven Legendary Thief - 11/24/14 04:35 AM

Thank you. I appreciate your help.
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Raven Legendary Thief - 11/24/14 04:38 AM

I hope I am wrong, but I seem to remember some players having some saved-game incompatibility between the Steam version and the GOG version.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community