GB HOMEPAGE

Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game

Posted By: PhantomJ

Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 12/28/14 10:16 PM

Hi everyone,

My hard drive unfortunately crashed last week and I was wondering if anyone had a saved game for where I left off? I am currently in Chapter 4 and have just had the Paladin forgive the Chief Zombie (I've been following the order of MaGtRo's walkthrough). If anyone has a save relatively near this point in the game, that would be great!

Thanks!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 12/28/14 10:32 PM

My saves are not labeled. I sent you ~10 saved game files that might be near where you are.
I added a step by step in the mail.
Posted By: PhantomJ

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 12/28/14 10:56 PM

Thanks a lot MaG! I appreciate it! :)

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 12/29/14 12:09 AM

Hope one of them works for you. Enjoy the game.
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 12/29/14 09:57 PM

I stopped playing this game approx. 2? years ago, as I was stuck. Started again and returned to where I was stuck - the dance. The w/t says the game is "forgiving", but I guess I'm making too many mistakes. I would appreciate it if someone could send me a saved game after the dance. I DO know how to send it to my saved games!

Thank you very much for any help.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 12/29/14 10:12 PM

Hi Laurette, I'll send you a saved game for after the dance.

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 12/29/14 10:55 PM

Thank you very much, Marian.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 12/29/14 11:03 PM

You are welcome - give us a holler if you have any problems. wave12

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/01/15 11:58 PM

I'm back "hollering."! Am at the part where you are supposed to insult the dragon. Can't get the dialog choices. He forges the sword, talks to the dragon and starts out with "hello gorgeous." Can't get her mad. Help, please! Thanks.

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/02/15 12:30 AM

Some got the correct dialogue by replaying.
I saw an old post that states you need to say: you're stupid; dragons like you shouldn't go in monster training and I need your help...

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/02/15 04:10 AM

Mag: I've tried several saved games and still do not get the option to make any remarks of any kind to the dragon. Am I misuderstanding what you mean by "replaying." Thank you for any help.

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/02/15 04:21 AM

That's it - go back to a saved game and replay from there. Please check the walkthrough and see if you missed something.
Have you talked to the dragon completely; give 2 gold coins and know the dragon's ambitions.

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/02/15 05:21 PM

Thanks, MaG. I have gone back to a saved game (the mine, getting the copper). However, will keep trying. I'm not sure I gave the dragon 2 coins; know I gave one. Will let you know how it goes.

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/02/15 06:08 PM

Enjoy the replay. Check the walkthrough step by step.

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/02/15 09:47 PM

I went back to after leaving the crypt and payed extra attention to the w/t - and, it worked! Thanks again.

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/02/15 09:58 PM

bravo12

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/02/15 10:18 PM

Thanks for the applause! However, looked at YouTube video after leaving dragon. It showed going to the mine, going left, and almost immediately showing a magnifying glass. Did that several times and no magnifying glass. Also, the w/t said go to Orc camp; tried all locations and didn't see an Orc camp. My question, since this game seems to have so many bugs, is it even worth finishing? I don't want to have to keep starting over from a previous save. I am/or was, enjoying this, but?..

Thanks again.

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/02/15 10:45 PM

Laurette,

I did not have any problem with this game - maybe ask Glitches forum

As for the Orc camp, I presume you've been there already since you have checked the dragon.
The Orc camp is the road going right from the crossroad or the crypt.
It's the one with the trash heap outside the gate.

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/02/15 11:01 PM

Thanks again, MaG. Am progressing again. As far as the Orc camp is concerned, I hadn't played this game (or continued it) until approx. 2 years, so forgot about certain things.

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales-Saved Game - 01/03/15 02:49 AM

Maybe you can read the walkthrough or watch a video walkthrough of the game prior to where you are - so that you can catch up with the storyline and enjoy the game more. smile12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community