GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies

Posted By: Chuck M

Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/04/15 08:03 PM

Hi MaG or....enter workshop and alarm goes off..click on circles of puzzles and no reaction..dead...any idea what is
wrong...thanks, Chuck...
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/04/15 09:38 PM

Hi Chuck, in order to disable the alarm, you have to find the workshop notes explaining how you do it. Have you found that yet?

Re: Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/05/15 07:49 PM

Hi....found work shop notes...did the trick..thanks..now stuck again..exit thru river door and ride boat..at dock am to look
around for remote,etc..but, but, Grigor pops up and gives speel and then tells me to leave and up we go to top. WT says nothing
about Grigor poping up here..can you explain..thanks, Chuck...
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/05/15 08:31 PM

Chuck,

Is it Grigor or Thanos that talked to you? I presume that you already did the Tartarus portion (first time) of the game.
If Grigor, talk to him again at backstage.

Re: Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/05/15 10:13 PM

Hi MaG...sorry, it was Thanos....wants remote...then remote pops up on top of rock and disappears..some talk and says leave and up we go..no chance to check tree, spectroscope,etc...chuck...
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/05/15 10:53 PM

Chuck,

It looks like you are at this part of the walkthrough: Scour Xenia's script for hidden clues.
Check the walkthrough and see what is done.
You can do the spectro, etc. after that part. luck

Re: Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/07/15 06:53 PM

Hi MaG...checked invoice on crate..call to Hardys and all talk except WT says..they laidout a plan to check Thanos. This is not said
in my talk with Hardys. Could this be why having trouble later with Thanos and remote. I went ahead and used key to open glass case at
left..it opens but can't open box...any comments..thanks, Chuck...

Re: Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/07/15 07:09 PM

If I remember correctly, the clues to opening that box can be found in Grigor's tablet.

Re: Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/13/15 08:24 PM

Hi Marian....problem solved...moved on...thanks for the help...Chuck...

Re: Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/13/15 08:29 PM

Have fun, Chuck. wave

Re: Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/14/15 06:24 PM

Hi Marian or.....the Greek alphabets in the decagon puzzle...is there a Save to get me past this puzzle..thanks, chuck...

Re: Nancy Drew 31:Labyrinth of lies - 01/14/15 07:24 PM

Hi Chuck, I believe that I have a saved game for you right after the alphabet puzzle is solved. I will send it to you - let me know if it's not the right one. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community