GB HOMEPAGE

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers. 20th Anniversary Edition

Posted By: Burt

Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers. 20th Anniversary Edition - 01/06/15 03:26 AM

I am at the end of the game, in the honfour below Jackson Square. Have explored the outer and inner rings -- have used the Rada drums to Summon Brother Eagle -- have gone into the 8 snakes room and see Grace. At this point, Mosley is supposed to enter the room, but he does not. Continuing the game from here just gets us killed. The last time I saw Mosley, I gave him the tracker as I should have -(I don't know how important this is). I have gone over this ending a few times, but Mosley never enters the room. How do I get Mosley to enter the room? Thanks for any response..
Posted By: Mad

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers. 20th Anniversary Edition - 01/06/15 03:36 AM

Hi Burt smile

Did you do the two actions that I've have underlined below ??

[A section from MaG's walkthrough.]

Unless you did, Mosely won't know how to find you.

Cheers.

Mad grin

Find the entrance: Remember the look of Jackson Square.

Go to the Cathedral. Enter the confessional at right.

Look at the knothole on the wall. Use the snake rod on the knothole.

The confessional acts as an elevator and goes down.

Place the snake rod under the kneeler.

Place the signal device under the kneeler.

Exit at bottom of screen.
Posted By: Burt

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers. 20th Anniversary Edition - 01/06/15 03:48 AM

Thanks much, Mad!

I did not do those two actions, but now I will and am sure this will solve my problem. Thanks again for your quick response and help.

Cheers,

Burt
Posted By: Mad

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers. 20th Anniversary Edition - 01/06/15 03:53 AM

luck with this wonderful game !! yay
Posted By: MaG

Re: Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers. 20th Anniversary Edition - 01/06/15 04:06 AM

wave and thanks, Mad.

Enjoy the game Burt.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community