GB HOMEPAGE

saved game for DNA puzzle inNancy Drew Warnings At Waverly Academy

Posted By: Penny Lane

saved game for DNA puzzle inNancy Drew Warnings At Waverly Academy - 01/15/15 07:25 PM

Help! I need a saved gamed for the DNA Model puzzle in Nancy Drew Warnings at Waverly Academy. I have the colors all in the right place and I have tried switching them around but I'm not getting it! Thanks in advance! thanks
Posted By: Rushes

Re: saved game for DNA puzzle inNancy Drew Warnings At Waverly Academy - 01/15/15 08:26 PM

Hi Marlene,

I no longer have my saves for this game unfortunately -- I hope someone else is able to help you with a save.
Posted By: Marian

Re: saved game for DNA puzzle inNancy Drew Warnings At Waverly Academy - 01/15/15 09:34 PM

I don't have a save for this either, but try watching this video starting at approximately 1 minute 8 seconds, and maybe it will help you figure out what you need to fix with the DNA reconstruction:

DNA puzzle

Re: saved game for DNA puzzle inNancy Drew Warnings At Waverly Academy - 01/15/15 10:48 PM

Thanks Marian. But guess what? I goofed! LOL I was waiting for Nancy to say that it was correct or something! So I probably had it right the first time! After watching the video I could see that all I needed to do was to show it to Izzy and she would tell me if it was correct!. Geez! Sometimes I wonder where my brain is! crazy Anyway I can move on now but I will most likely be back whining again as I think I remember that there are other areas of this game that are tricky. I have only played this game 1 time and on another computer so my saves are all gone! Thanks again Marian! wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: saved game for DNA puzzle inNancy Drew Warnings At Waverly Academy - 01/15/15 10:56 PM

That's understandable that you didn't think the puzzle was correct - Nancy often says something to indicate that the puzzle is completed. Glad you are moving on now. Have fun. smile

Re: saved game for DNA puzzle inNancy Drew Warnings At Waverly Academy - 01/16/15 02:31 AM

Thanks! wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community