GB HOMEPAGE

Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted

Posted By: MaG

Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted - 01/28/15 12:08 AM

Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted

wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted - 01/28/15 12:18 AM

Thank you very much, MaG! happydance12
Posted By: sanford

Re: Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted - 01/28/15 03:04 AM

Thanks so much, Mag.
I've been moving along pretty well using your terrific WT------- until NOW. Near the end of Chapter 5, I'm trying SO hard to forge the snake bracelet at the Blacksmith hut. It's either "too straight" or "too rough". This gives you an idea of how well my "artistic skills" are. LOL
Any help from you or any other of our fellow Gameboomers would be greatly appreciated. I'm using WIN XP--------STILL.
Sandy

Re: Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted - 01/28/15 03:07 AM

Sandy,

That puzzle is why I stopped playing the game for a while. I couldn't get it either.
Since I was writing a wt and not playing for myself - I am on time constraint. Sooooooooo ----- I used the cross icon to solve it. lol

Didn't matter - I got 100% after Corona's part in the game anyhow. laugh
Posted By: sanford

Re: Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted - 01/28/15 03:37 AM

Mag, you have made my day. I will take your advice and use the Cross Icon
(for the first time). Many thanks.
Sandy

DONE, Mag. Starting Chapter 6. Thanks again.
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted - 01/28/15 02:34 PM

Thanks, MaG! bravo
Posted By: Chief

Re: Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted - 01/28/15 05:49 PM

thanks to you MaG.

Chief wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted - 01/28/15 06:24 PM

Thank you, MaG !! praise

Re: Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted - 01/28/15 06:48 PM

wave Sandy, Marian, Rushes, Chief and Mad. flowers
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book Two: The Village walkthrough is posted - 01/29/15 02:16 AM

You are awesome MaG! urock
© 2024 GameBoomers Community