GB HOMEPAGE

Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder

Posted By: Lozza

Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/12/15 10:06 PM

It did not take me long with this game to get stuck! Sorry. Thing is I have gotten to the part where you have to underline some sentences in the wiches tale. The, I was just 22, Cassette01 and Record 008-0010-In Ivar's place, and house built by unknown witch. I found it hard to keep the underlining on the paper but thought I had managed it. The next stage is to go to Howard's office and underline some dates etc on Clark Field's death certificate. I have no icons to allow me to do this? What have I missed or not done please?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/12/15 11:42 PM

Have you checked the green journal and the tapes in the office-library - completely?

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/13/15 11:19 PM

Checked green journal ok I think I picked up one cassette and played it? Anything else?

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/14/15 01:06 AM

You have to listen to all the tapes mentioned in the journal.

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/14/15 09:52 PM

I see I will try.

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/14/15 10:03 PM

I think there are 3 tapes mentioned in the journal. Write down those numbers-label. luck

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/14/15 11:43 PM

I listened to all the tapes and I can indeed go forward but now I have left the medicine in the office I can't go back and underline the death certificate?
Will it spoil the game? I am sure it is important.

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/15/15 01:11 AM

You need to underline the certificate. You those underlined data later.

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/15/15 09:39 PM

I have been back to the certificate but it still will not let me underline it. I have picked it from the in tray but there are no icons as in the notes etc to underline with. I must have forgotten something! I have read and re read the walkthrough but cannot find what I have missed. I am now also stuck on the map printer is that also ineptitude or because I haven't dome the certificate?!

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/15/15 10:46 PM

I saw this in an old post of mine:
Did you do this part on the locked case:
Click on the lock and button at right of the case. Howard says: What kind of a number can a forgetful person like Mr. Field use for a password?

This should lead you to underline something on the death certificate.

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/15/15 11:03 PM

Yes I remeber that. I put in the number of the year of the change over but no underline?

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/15/15 11:57 PM

Do you know why you need the death certificate dates?

Have you tried to open the locked briefcase at the library already?
Click on the lock and button at right of the case. Howard says: What kind of a number can a forgetful person like Mr. Field use for a password?

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/17/15 04:43 PM

Yes I have opened thge red briefcase on the sofa in the area at the top of the stairs, also the brown leather case in the library. Yes I have heard Howard say what kind of a number would a forgetful person like Mr Field use for a password? I worked my way back from the start in the walkthrough and am either still missing something or I have done all that the walkthrough suggests. I am assuming that I need the dates from the death certificate to match up with another (the mud covered spade? in the "think/combine" area? As afore mentioned the map machine is not working either, is that because of the certificate do you think? I may do one of two things, one, put it back in it's case and not play it for a long time, or, unistal and start again!? Hmmmm, what do you think?

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/17/15 05:38 PM

I think a replay might be best. Be sure to read everything; analyze (think/combine) what is possible. Good luck.

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/18/15 10:08 PM

Okay here I go from page nine on the walkthrough, to page one! (sigh) and a small whimper.

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/19/15 01:11 AM

I'm sorry. You will then be the expert in this game.

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/21/15 03:49 PM

Would you believe I made it to the door in the temple right at the end, (still don't know what I did/didn't do the first time), I have put the blue glass panels on the door added the turn key and turned three times making the turnkey fit exacxtly as needed. The hook part on the top right? Walkthrough says door opens, not on my game! I have done it lots of times but it it does nothing? Please help if you can.

please don't say I have to start again as this turnip head did not save anything! Just wanted it done!
Posted By: Rushes

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 03/21/15 04:02 PM

Lozza, double check that your blue pieces are placed correctly. Another member had the same problem, and even though it looked to be correct, switching a couple of the pieces around solved the problem. Have a try. luck

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 04/01/15 09:15 PM

I finished it whatever I missed last time, I must not have missed this time. Now struggling to bend the wire in the lock in the game The Raven Legacy of a master thief! Sigh!

Re: Darkmess Within: In Pusuit of Loath Nolder - 04/01/15 10:02 PM

Hope you enjoyed the game. Have fun with The Raven.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community