GB HOMEPAGE

Last Half of Darkness Society of the Serpent Moon

Posted By: jersey

Last Half of Darkness Society of the Serpent Moon - 05/05/15 02:55 AM

Hello,

I am at the cemetery where there is the "gear puzzle" It says you need the booklet and CD to complete the puzzle. I purchased this game online so I have neither of these items. I can't be the first one with with problem? Any suggestions as to how to proceed? The seller says contact the creators of the game. Do you think that is possible?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sincerely

Kathy
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Last Half of Darkness Society of the Serpent Moon - 05/05/15 03:24 AM

Since this isn't a glitch, I'll move you to the Hints forum.
Hints usually handles saved games if you want to go that route.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Last Half of Darkness Society of the Serpent Moon - 05/05/15 03:45 AM

I saw someone on another forum with the same problem, and this solution was offered (this was a poster on Gamersgate, helping another poster who had downloaded the game there):

This link will show you a photo of the CD.

Quote:
By looking at the positions of X, E and A you can figure out the puzzle with any disc you have at hand.

Let us know if this is of any help.
Posted By: jersey

Re: Last Half of Darkness Society of the Serpent Moon - 05/11/15 04:42 AM

Finally figured this out. Leaving this message for anyone else that bought the game electronically without disc or booklet. You don't need either. The needed information is actually incorporated in the upper right hand corner of the puzzle. I overlooked it getting caught up in the fact that I didn't have these two items. Just remember everything you need is right there on the puzzle.

Thank you!!

Kathy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Last Half of Darkness Society of the Serpent Moon - 05/11/15 04:43 AM

Thank you very much for letting us know. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community