GB HOMEPAGE

Membership

Posted By: robert gray

Membership - 05/29/15 02:04 AM

hi, Gameboomers is my last and only hope! i have been trying to take out membership to Gamersgate which is supposed to be a good source to buy some games, with no success. even their 'contact us' section doesn't seem to accept email enquiries and i can't contact them. my right hand/arm is paralysed, typing with my left hand and i can't write. could any Gameboomer please help or tell me how to contact them? thanks, robert.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Membership - 05/29/15 03:01 AM

Robert,

I am not a member of GamersGate so I just checked the site.

Maybe you are already accepted if you filled in registration here.

Check your spam folder for any reply that they might have sent.
Posted By: robert gray

Re: Membership - 05/30/15 01:47 AM

thanks MaG, i know you are not a gamersgate member and this is not directly your domain, but i am hoping you can help me out once more by giving me your advice. when filling out my username, i used robert gray. it said i used an invalid character in my username so i dropped the space in my name making it robertgray. now, when i fill out my username, it says 'USERNAME ALREEADY USED - OK', giving me no chance to change my username or explain. it closes there leaving me in a pickle. what, in your opinion should i do now? robert.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Membership - 05/30/15 02:16 AM

Hi Robert, assuming you haven't already created an account with GamersGate, have you tried starting over/going back to the registration page and creating an account with a completely different user name? You could basically create whatever name you want (but I would advise that you make a note of it somewhere just in case you forget what user name you created - I speak from experience here). smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community