GB HOMEPAGE

TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES

Posted By: REX DEXTER

TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/26/15 12:03 AM

I am on wharf searching for bishops nephew dog searched control room holmes says lever stuck. i try to exit control room dog will not leave room checked walkthru it says exactly what i did then then says exit room got to hallway dog will not proceed. did i forget something?
Posted By: MaG

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/26/15 12:15 AM

By this time you should be Toby the dog. Then move Toby as stated. Enjoy.

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/26/15 12:17 AM

i am toby but when i leave control room he will not walk past holmes

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/26/15 12:25 AM

I remember having to continually adjust the positions of both Toby and Sherlock.
- Change to Sherlock.
- Move him out of the way.
- Change to Toby and amble along. Love his gait. laugh

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/26/15 01:05 AM

ok thanks i'm playing this game on xbox 360 do you know how i change to sherlock?
Posted By: Marian

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/26/15 01:27 AM

I have no idea about the xbox 360 controls. I looked around online but couldn't find any information about this. Hopefully someone else will know.
Posted By: Cathy1

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/26/15 11:49 AM

Have you tried looking at the strategy guide,that comes with the game ?
Posted By: Rushes

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/26/15 01:58 PM

I didn't think that it was possible to manually switch back to Sherlock while playing as Toby? think

If Holmes is blocking your way, you'll just have to move as far away as possible from him, so that he'll move towards you. Then you -- Toby -- should have the space to leave the control room.

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/26/15 11:18 PM

didn't think you could change to holmes either cathy looked at instructions with game no strategy guide, rushes, thanks i will try that again only thing else i can figure is go to saved game before entering control room then save it before entering building from dock then maybe i can manipulate it to get around holmes. thanks everybody for your input

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/27/15 05:05 AM

luck Rex.

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/27/15 10:08 PM

I went to previously saved game before control room and replayed to that point saved before i went in and was able to get past holmes and continue the game thanks everyone hopefully i won't have to cry for help again laugh
Posted By: Marian

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/27/15 10:34 PM

Have fun. smile
Posted By: Carrie

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/28/15 07:42 PM

Page 5 of the manual has a diagram of the Xbox controller, showing the "X" button (right hand side) to "switch view mode".
Posted By: Rushes

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/29/15 12:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Carrie
Page 5 of the manual has a diagram of the Xbox controller, showing the "X" button (right hand side) to "switch view mode".

Thanks, Carrie! Is that just to switch from first to third person, though? (That's still useful info, for anyone who doesn't like playing in one or the other.)
Posted By: Carrie

Re: TESTAMENT OF SHERLOCK HOLMES - 06/29/15 07:21 PM

Sorry, Rushes... but I just don't know anything about the Xbox controller and what those buttons can do. Like Marian, I have no experience with it, and only checked my manual to see if there was something in it that might help.

After having tried (again) to play, I found that all the keyboard and mouse controls combined were too much to remember... and it was annoying that I even would have to remember all of that... making the idea of playing with an Xbox controller look pretty good. Even so, I'm sticking to games whose controls require only a mouse. Too bad Frogwares had to change the gameplay in "Testament". "Sherlock vs JackTheRipper" gameplay was so much easier.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community