GB HOMEPAGE

Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black

Posted By: Chuck M

Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/11/15 10:04 PM

Hi MaG or...have jumped to the Eastern Promenade..checking WT says click on hole of tree..click on small white dot and nothing..any suggestion...thanks Chuck
Posted By: MaG

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/11/15 11:18 PM

Hi Chuck,

Be sure that you already put together the primitive fishing rod.
Then use primitive fishing rod on the hole on tree. luck
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/11/15 11:20 PM

Chuck,

You'll find the hole in a tree at the right side two steps forward from the first picture in the scene.
Posted By: Chuck M

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/12/15 06:56 PM

Hi all....just finished game. Was looking for wrong hole....thanks for help..Chuck

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/12/15 10:45 PM

Hope you had fun! smile
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/13/15 06:44 PM

Another winner from Mikael! Only one disappointment though. Mikael never showed up in the game! I kept waiting for you! whistle
Posted By: monbron

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/14/15 07:38 PM

I feel really stupid but I cannot find the fishing line at the Gazebo, I am well into the game but realised that I needed something for the fishing hook and so had to resort to the W/T I located the fact that it was at the gazebo but couldn't find it, so I went back to an earlier save in case I had found it and lost it but it does not seem to be there, I know it should be on the railing but where??? duh oops thanks

Just had a thought, have I forgotten to do something that will trigger it, 'cos earlier on I couldn't find the yellow block and it was because I hadn't read something, which after I had read it triggered the block to be shown. idea

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/14/15 07:54 PM

Monbron, nothing triggers the fishing line, it's there from the beginning. It's at the right side of the front railing of the gazebo. If you're having truoble locating it, use the spacebar to get a hint.

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/14/15 08:48 PM

Hi Mikael, Thanks I have used the spacebar and still nothing, when I am at the front of the gazebo there are 3 blue spots if I press the spacebar - right, left and centre if I use the centre one all I get is a view the other two send me left or right, I have tried using the space bar on all the other sides and zilch - could it be the screen size I have 1600 X 900 which is the highest it will go or could I have lost it somewhere rolleyes

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/14/15 09:31 PM

Are you sure that you don't have the fishing line in inventory already?

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/14/15 09:34 PM

It's a circular red-gold container.

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/14/15 09:48 PM

whistle Ahhhhhhhhhh crazy Oh dear how to look even more stupid than ever - Yes I do have it I thought it was a disc until I left clicked it cry

I am sooooooooooooooo sorry and Thanks to all you clever people who recognised an idiot hearts
Posted By: RebKean

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/14/15 09:49 PM

It happens. Good that you found it. =)

Re: Carol Reed 11: Shades of Black - 08/14/15 11:23 PM

Enjoy the rest of the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community