GB HOMEPAGE

Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough

Posted By: luis

Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 11/28/15 04:06 AM

Does anyone have a written walkthrough for this game? I recently purchased this game, and prefer a written walkthrough rather than a video one.

Thanks
Posted By: MaG

Re: Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 11/28/15 04:23 AM

Here's a German walkthrough.

You can use a translator to use it. Good luck.
Posted By: luis

Re: Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 11/28/15 06:37 PM

Thanks MaG!!!

I found a translator on Google, but when I use it, it says that the document is protected and can't be translated. Any ideas?

Thanks

Re: Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 11/28/15 08:50 PM

Copy the .pdf to a .doc or Word. Then translate that one. See if that works. luck
Posted By: sanford

Re: Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 11/28/15 09:26 PM

Hi Mag and luis,
This is a tough one. I saved the file (save as) to a .pdf file (my only choice). It won't allow me to COPY any of the text to either WORD or to WORDPAD. Neither will it allow me to "TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH" on the original GOOGLE web page. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. The only reason why I have not purchased this game is because of the lack of a text walkthrough. Thanks.
Sandy

Re: Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 11/28/15 09:30 PM

Sandy,

Highlight (click-hold-move) the text in .pdf and then right click - choose copy.
Paste it in Word. See if that works. I tried it and pasted some text on the word document.

Re: Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 11/29/15 02:32 AM

I tried that, Mag, but there is no word "copy" in the drop down menu. Also highlighted a portion of the text, tied to copy and got a message: "This text is prohibited from being copied" (or words to that effect). I tried to do that with the webpage as well as with the saved .pdf document (in Word, and in Word pad}. Looks like a dead end, but I thank you so much for the suggestions.
Sandy

Re: Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 11/29/15 03:40 AM

Download the .pdf first on your computer. Then proceed as above. laugh

Re: Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 11/29/15 07:47 PM

Thanks again, Mag, but it seems to be a lost cause. I've tried every way possible. OH WELL!
Sandy

Re: Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 11/29/15 08:29 PM

Sandy,

Sorry.

Please check your e-mail.
Posted By: bootskitty

Re: Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 12/06/15 05:37 PM

I just want to say THANK YOU for posting the German walkthrough site. I was able to translate and print it. Now does anyone have a written walkthrough for Perils of Man????

Re: Jerry McPartlin Walkthrough - 12/06/15 06:43 PM

Have fun with the game, bootskitty.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community