GB HOMEPAGE

Syberia

Posted By: Barb

Syberia - 11/30/15 10:32 PM

I played this game years ago, but I don't remember anything about it. I'm in the space station area of Komkolzgrad, trying to wake up the colonel. I figured out how to move the thing he's passed out in, and I've turned on the water with the wheel, but I can't figure out how to make the water come on to wake up the colonel. Is the switch to turn on the water also on the console or somewhere else? One of the walkthroughs I have says turn the water on by moving the middle lever up. I don't see a middle lever. I've been playing this game forever, it seems, & I want to finish it. Help?

Barb
Posted By: Marian

Re: Syberia - 11/30/15 10:43 PM

Here are some links to walkthroughs on this page that are accompanied with pictures and highlighted items. See if that will help you. The walkthrough is broken up into three parts.

Re: Syberia - 12/02/15 03:33 PM

Thanks, Marian. I was able to find the lever to turn on the water,but nothing I try to do seems to work. I guess I'll have to give up. Thanks, anyway,
Barb
Posted By: MaG

Re: Syberia - 12/02/15 03:43 PM

Barb,

The colonel has to fall down there first.
Go outside and look at the control panel. Insert the key at right silver lock.
Go down and around towards Boris and see a wheel by the railings. Turn the wheel to open the water line.
Go back to the control panel. Click above the inside vertical lever. Watch where the water flows.
Move Boris to that area by clicking to the left of the horizontal lever and then click above the outer vertical lever. Now, revive Colonel Boris Charov by clicking above the inner vertical lever.

Re: Syberia - 12/03/15 05:19 PM

Hi MaG, thank you. I must not be doing something right or my game is screwed up. I've done everything you said, but it doesn't work. I can get the sled to move up and down, but not left or right. I've turned the wheel to turn on the water, but when I move the lever. nothing happens. I can't believe I ever played & finished it. This is the hardest game I ever played!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Syberia - 12/03/15 09:29 PM

Good luck! My saves are not labeled and I did not make that many saves too.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community