GB HOMEPAGE

Amerzone

Posted By: TLC

Amerzone - 01/19/16 08:06 PM

I'm on the hunt for a coconut, can someone tell me where the tree is? duh thanks

I think I might have done that already, went back to the lady with the egg, she did something and I was able to take the egg. yay
Posted By: Marian

Re: Amerzone - 01/19/16 08:43 PM

Have fun. smile
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Amerzone - 01/19/16 08:54 PM

If this is the "updated" (edited down) Anuman version, this is one of the problems with following a walkthrough for the original -- the walkthrough will tell you do do things that don't exist in the edited version -- puzzles are partially or completely eliminated.

Re: Amerzone - 01/19/16 08:59 PM

Now I'm going in circles in the swamp but I have the egg after tipping the hydrofloat. I hope that's not the end in this version, Jenny. cry

Thinking I'm gonna have to give up and find my pc version, since my HP is coming tomorrow. hamster
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Amerzone - 01/19/16 09:30 PM

I doubt they'd chop off the part of the game where you see the white birds. They probably eliminated hotspots though, which can make it difficult to navigate or figure out where you are when you don't see anything that resembles the description in the walkthrough.

Re: Amerzone - 01/19/16 10:15 PM

I'm gonna start from the last auto save. idea

Finally found the speaker buttons and got them all clicked and went on a giraffe ride. hamster

Just finished the game. hamster happydance12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community