GB HOMEPAGE

Goetia: Luminous Hand Prints

Posted By: 8dognight

Goetia: Luminous Hand Prints - 04/21/16 07:35 PM

I have powered up my ghost in some inexplicable fashion so that by possessing the quill I was able to see luminous hand prints on puckered wallpaper around a previously invisible rectangle. My ghost then remarked that she hadn't noticed the scratches on the wall before. This looked to me like another safe so I dropped the quill, went off to the billiard room, possessed the screwdriver which I had used earlier, and flew back to the hand prints. The prints were not visible when I inhabited the screwdriver. I can't use the screwdriver or the quill to get at whatever is concealed beneath the hand prints and scratches. Is there something to find?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Goetia: Luminous Hand Prints - 04/21/16 07:52 PM

Perhaps another player will be able to help.

I see a video walkthrough on YouTube and a partial written walkthrough - but maybe you won't need that.

Re: Goetia: Luminous Hand Prints - 04/21/16 11:28 PM

I am trying to avoid walkthroughs because I tend to find out more than I wanted to know. This is an A+ 5 star game.

Re: Goetia: Luminous Hand Prints - 04/21/16 11:47 PM

Yes, I kind of figured that you would rather not resort to a walkthrough. I am glad that you are enjoying the game so much. smile

Re: Goetia: Luminous Hand Prints - 04/22/16 04:25 PM

Suddenly, for no reason I can fathom, I found the interior of the compartment. The creators of this game are way smarter at constructing puzzles than I am at solving them, which is not particularly difficult as I am easily stumped; however, I suspect that very few players will find all of Goetia obvious. Even when I understand the clues I seem to either over-complicate the solution or fall for misdirection, just what I like.

Re: Goetia: Luminous Hand Prints - 04/22/16 04:52 PM

Glad to hear you found it. It sounds like an interesting game.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Goetia: Luminous Hand Prints - 04/23/16 03:27 PM

Quote:
Even when I understand the clues I seem to either over-complicate the solution or fall for misdirection, just what I like.

8dognight, you've described how I'm finding this game too! And I agree with the 5 Star excellence of the game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community