GB HOMEPAGE

nancy Drew White Wolf

Posted By: Dusty1

nancy Drew White Wolf - 05/31/16 01:33 PM

hi. i'm having a problem with the report for tino. i looked on the wt & can't see why it wont work. any suggestions? thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 05/31/16 03:53 PM

Here is some good advice from the Her Interactive forum:

Quote:
Definitely try and capitalize every word and double check all of your spelling. Yanni's hometown can be a tricky one to spell. Also have you actually found all of the answers in the game? I believe Tino will not accept the survey if you didn't view the list of hometowns, ask everyone about the planet, and put paprika in all the foods.
Posted By: MaG

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 05/31/16 04:04 PM

Thanks Marian!

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 05/31/16 04:25 PM

i will check the paprika again. thanks

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 05/31/16 04:45 PM

Good luck. smile

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 05/31/16 04:54 PM

i still cant get it. spelling is ok,i have capital letters for cities & planets. i check the rooms ,seems ok.did the paprika , only one didnt like it.i just dont know!

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 05/31/16 05:24 PM

Have you typed: Planet X

That hangs people up sometimes too.

If so, we will see what we can figure out.

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 05/31/16 08:22 PM

yes. he keps asking me about the side of the bed? i have checked this out different times, seems ok. thanks looks like i cant spell anymore ha

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 05/31/16 08:28 PM

That sounds like there is still something you need to do in the bedrooms having to do with the side of the bed.

When cleaning their rooms in the morning, you will see their slippers on the side of the bed they get up on. You have to find them yourself in order to get this to work for the survey.

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/01/16 02:17 PM

I started over before the survey. I have gone through everything. got the paprika, ( Lou) beds, planets, put planet x in, & asked everyone which planet. ive checked everything on the list except, finding the pic, bone & notes, coat & fishing shack, what else? capital letters on everything.what does it mean when she says " have to do it over " ?

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/01/16 03:20 PM

I don't remember specifically, but I would think that "have to do it over" means that something is incorrect. Have you looked at the guest information on the computer?

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/01/16 08:00 PM

yes thats where i got the ciyies etc. he said it is not right & that i have to re-do it. can i just amend what i have done?

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/01/16 08:33 PM

Yes, you can just make corrections where needed without having to re-do the entire survey. Good luck!

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/01/16 08:48 PM

i dont know what else i can do. do you have a saved game after this survey? otherwise i cant move on

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/01/16 09:09 PM

You can find some saved games for White Wolf here. You will see that there is a saved game #24 called "the survey" - that's probably the one that you need.
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/01/16 09:13 PM

Dusty, are you playing in Junior mode? If so I do think I have a save. I will check my saves

----

I just checked, and yes, I do have a save after the survey, let me know if you're playing Junior (that's what mode my save is in)

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/02/16 12:54 AM

thank you marian. i dont know what went wrong, but i just had enough! i didnt want to have to make another meal! thanks again

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/02/16 02:00 AM

You are most welcome. smile

Thanks very much for your offer of help, Jen - it is really appreciated. wave

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/02/16 10:49 AM

Yes i am playing junior. thank you muchly !

marian, would this save be for junior?

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/02/16 01:17 PM

The page of the link posted states "senior detective".

You can wait for NDLVR or wait until I check mine.

----------------
I sent you a junior save with a label "Tino called". Hopefully that is the one you need. luck

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/02/16 02:56 PM

how can i get into my game? its been a long time since i did this.

I finally got it. thanks all

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/02/16 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Dusty1
I finally got it. thanks all

Great! I was just getting ready to post more instructions. I hope you enjoy the rest of the game. smile

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/02/16 08:17 PM

me again, have you got a save after the sauna, junior?

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/02/16 08:30 PM

I can only refer you to the saved games that I linked you to earlier in this thread. If that doesn't work, let's see if someone else has a saved game for you.

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/02/16 08:36 PM

ndlvr had a saved game, maybe they have this one after the sauna

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/02/16 09:11 PM

There is a cheat to get rid of the timer in the sauna. As soon as you get stuck in the sauna, keep pounding (clicking) on the door. Keep this up until the game claims that Nancy has fainted.

Now go over to where the pipes are and you have all the time in the world to connect them.

Re: nancy Drew White Wolf - 06/02/16 10:31 PM

If you still need it - I sent you a saved game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community