GB HOMEPAGE

Primordia

Posted By: deleterman

Primordia - 07/25/16 05:56 PM

just started this game yikes got stuck at the generator can't get it to work and i don't see the putty this is much harder than i thought it would be .useing the offical walkthrough.send help soon. insane
Posted By: Marian

Re: Primordia - 07/25/16 06:25 PM

Maybe try using this walkthrough as well. It also contains screenshots, which might make it more helpful for you.

Let us know if you still need more help. smile

Re: Primordia - 07/25/16 07:00 PM

thank you so much now this will help me , i printed out the first 10 pages in color so that will help alot.again thanks a million. devilchili

Re: Primordia - 07/25/16 07:15 PM

Good luck, and have fun playing the game. wave
Posted By: sanford

Re: Primordia - 07/26/16 05:01 AM

Hi Marian,
Thanks for the link to this walkthrough. It may get me to play this game AGAIN, with a little less "pressure". LOL
Sandy

P.S. Deleterman, have fun with this game. I enjoyed it the first time around.

Re: Primordia - 07/26/16 05:13 AM

You are welcome, Sandy. I know I need quite a bit of help with most adventure games that I play. smile

Re: Primordia - 07/26/16 08:05 PM

this new walkthrough is neat,i just have on question at the part where i talk to Gamma and need to trap him ,what should i do ? woozy

Re: Primordia - 07/26/16 08:15 PM

Here's the relevant part of the walkthrough:

Click to reveal..
Talk to Gamma in monitor 3.
Disable up to three of the monitors with the PLASMA TORCH to try and trap Gamma in the last monitor. However, he keeps moving around so you could kill him if you accidentally destroy the monitor in which he is hiding. Thus, there are two ways in which this can play out:
1) If you destroy the three monitors that Gamma is not hiding in, you will trap him. You can then go and tell Alpha and Beta that Gamma is trapped. When you leave, Goliath will wake up and give you a DECRYPTION MODULE. You will also get the Defragmented achievement. To make sure this happens you can best come back later once you have the mobile sensor. (see below under “The Dome”). Use the energy sensor on the monitors to find one that says it’s not detecting any energy. Then quickly destroy that monitor, and so on until there is only one left.
2) If you accidentally destroy the monitor in which Gamma is hiding, you shut down the whole system and kill Goliath. You will get the Call Me David achievement, but you won’t get the decryption module. You will be able to complete the game without it, but you’ll only be able to play the “alternative” endings and miss out on information regarding Horatio’s past.
In both scenarios you will find out that Horatio’s real name is Horus when you leave the scene, which is important for the next part of the game.

It sounds like depending on what you do here, you can experience a couple of different outcomes (see #2 above). I would save my game before talking to Gamma - that way, if things play out in a way that you wish to change, you can restore your previous save and try again. luck

Re: Primordia - 07/26/16 10:41 PM

thanks , i did save game at that point so i hope if i mess up i can like you said go back and try again. praise taz

Re: Primordia - 07/26/16 10:41 PM

Keep us posted. smile

Re: Primordia - 07/26/16 11:01 PM

ok this is what i did i traped himand saved game .now i have to go and tell alpha & beta that Gamma is traped.now where do i go to tell them? thanks

Re: Primordia - 07/26/16 11:19 PM

Unless Alpha and Beta have changed location, they should be by/near the elevator.

Re: Primordia - 07/27/16 06:06 AM

thank you.doing good now devilchili laboff and running like a wild dog.

Re: Primordia - 07/27/16 06:07 AM

Great - have fun. wave

Re: Primordia - 07/28/16 08:36 PM

yikes just hit a bump in the road ,just got motor from leopold but now i need to get back to Gimbal. where is he ? help insane

Re: Primordia - 07/28/16 08:53 PM

Gimbal is the floating robot next to Oswald and Horatio - if you know where they are, you should be able to find Gimbal.

Re: Primordia - 07/28/16 09:32 PM

thanks but i can't find horatio but i did see oswadd and rex.now where do u think he is? woozy

Re: Primordia - 07/28/16 09:49 PM

If this is where I think you are:

Quote:
Talk to Leopold
Trade the engine for the motor
Use the copper wiring on the motor
(solve the simple minigame to fix it)

Use your MAP and go back to the courthouse

(Courthouse)

Talk to Oswald/Cornelius
Tell them Clarity's judgement
Give the fixed motor to Gimbal
Pick up the hat
Go back to Main Street

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 12:18 AM

yes that is where i am.but when i go bsck to the courthouse i don't see Oswald/cornelius and i don't havecopper wire to fix motor ???

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 01:05 AM

This game probably isn't strictly linear and that is why it seems confusing as to what to do next. A walkthrough I looked at says this, which you do at the crash site:

Quote:
Use Crispin on the floater (get copper wiring)

Are you able to do this?

If not, I suggest you go back through the walkthrough to see what step(s) you might have missed up to this point. Unfortunately I can't be sure as to what you have/haven't done already.

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 01:13 AM

thanks for your patience,well i just got the copper wire but now i can't find the Gimbal's motor .yikes..any thought on where i left it?

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 01:16 AM

Glad you got the copper wire!

The walkthrough says this:

Quote:
(Main Street)

Talk to Leopold

Can you get to Main Street? Maybe you can use the map to get there?

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 01:57 AM

yes thats where i am ,i don't have the motor or engine woozy

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 02:06 AM

I'm confused - I thought you said you got the motor from Leopold? Were you able to set it down somewhere? It's not in your inventory?

If not, I would suggest taking a look at the walkthrough to see what step or steps you might have missed. I need to fix dinner now, so I might not be around for a while. luck

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 02:19 AM

thank you -enjoy your dinner. wave2

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 02:52 AM

Hi i think i got it i just need to find the information kiost to get printout to show 187 th.

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 03:09 AM

Sounds good. It looks like the information kiosk is on Main Street. wave

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 05:33 PM

can't find the info kiosh and get print out, i need to read it. help insane

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 06:03 PM

I have looked at several walkthroughs and it seems that some of the walkthroughs call this an information kiosk while others call it a computer terminal. Is there a computer terminal on Main Street to the left of where Leopold stands? If there is, I believe that is the "information kiosk."

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 06:10 PM

yes thank you so much,this walkthrough don't tell you evert thing! but i did get the print out after a hour or two.now i did talk to Clarity and got the keycard to the courthouse.that is where i'm at now. thanks dance

Re: Primordia - 07/29/16 06:18 PM

It sounds like you are making good progress - have fun. wave

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 01:39 AM

yikes-just got back from the Arbiter - used lantern on the broken robot .need to get back to Leopold and barter for the memory access device .i tried the disc but no luck -it looks like i will need Cornelius's hat....at this point where do i go to get the hat ?? and i have a plug but don't know if it is the plug from the energy sensor ..yikes this gets harder and harder as i go along help

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 02:37 AM

About the hat - I took a look at the walkthrough - is this the hat in question?

Quote:
(Main Street)

Talk to Leopold
(solve the simple minigame to fix it)

Use your MAP and go back to the courthouse

(Courthouse)

Talk to Oswald/Cornelius
Tell them Clarity's judgement
Give the fixed motor to Gimbal
Pick up the hat
Go back to Main Street

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 02:59 AM

yes it is .now what do i have to do to get it ? woozy

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 03:12 AM

Unless there's something you haven't done prior to the sequence I just quoted, I would assume you just follow the walkthrough directions that I listed. Otherwise, I don't know all what you have/haven't done up to this point, so it's hard to give you further advice. If you have the fixed motor, I would give it to Gimbal. If you don't know about Clarity's judgment yet, then I would suggest looking at the walkthrough to see how you go about doing that. wave

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 04:16 AM

thank you for all your help. wave2

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 04:38 AM

You are most welcome. I hope you're having fun. smile

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 05:42 AM

just a thought if i go back to a saved spot where i need to get the hat and then continue from there would that work ? happydance

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 05:45 AM

I think it probably would, yes. You can always give it a try. If you have multiple saves, I don't think you can get into too much trouble. smile

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 06:00 AM

thanks yes i have 13 saved points up to this part. thanks wave2

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 03:07 PM

luck

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 06:10 PM

I thought I was cooked but I went back reread the walkthrough and got the info I neededand now back in the game. joy

Re: Primordia - 07/30/16 06:26 PM

Terrific - I thought you would get it worked out. smile

Re: Primordia - 08/01/16 12:28 AM

well thanks Marian for all your help and patience I have finished this game! thanks devilchili wave2

Re: Primordia - 08/01/16 12:30 AM

Wow - you did great with it. I hope you had some fun playing it. yay

Re: Primordia - 08/01/16 01:33 AM

great yes it was fun once it got into it, joy and with the right walkthrough.. taz
© 2024 GameBoomers Community