GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew Shadow at the Water's Edge - Bento box

Posted By: Melia

Nancy Drew Shadow at the Water's Edge - Bento box - 07/27/16 06:22 AM

Could someone please send me a saved game for the bento box puzzle? I'm on the forst one and just can't figure it out. Thanks.
Posted By: LadyLinda

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/27/16 11:11 AM

There will be three bento box puzzles throughout the game which you will have to complete.
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/27/16 02:39 PM

Melia,

I sent you all 3 bento puzzles in the game; as well as instructions. Use as needed. luck

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/27/16 04:14 PM

Thank you! I tried to unzip them one at a time, but whenever I tried to open just one, all of them wanted to be opened. And when I clicked on the first one, my screen darkened for a second, came back up, and nothing else happened. Help!

Edit: I figured it out. I opened all of them; it put a new opened folder on my desktop; I moved the first one into the Shadow folder. The save folder was buried somewhere in the Documents folder. I had to go hunting it.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/27/16 04:50 PM

Enjoy the game.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/28/16 04:22 AM

Would you please send me the save for getting out of the locked room? I can't click the colors fast enough. Thanks.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/28/16 04:28 AM

The balcony saved game is sent with instructions.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/28/16 05:13 PM

Thank you!

Edit: I keep getting a message saying windows can't open this file. What do I do now?

Edit again: I used adobe to try and open it, without success. Now it won't let me download it again without adobe attached to it. Help!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/28/16 05:16 PM

After you have downloaded the file, don't try to open it - just copy and paste it into the saved-games folder for Shadow at the Water's edge. When you load up the game, the new save should be there on the list.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/28/16 05:20 PM

I DID move it to the saved games folder the first time, but it didn't come up in the saved list when I opened the game.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/28/16 05:28 PM

If you did it correctly, the saved game should be there when you load up the game. Maybe download the file again and try once more? The save folder should be in Documents.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/28/16 06:27 PM

I have already tried that. It keeps downloading as an adobe file. Can you send it to me again and I'll try again?

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/28/16 06:52 PM

I will send you a saved game for this.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/28/16 08:00 PM

Thank you! It worked!

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/28/16 08:13 PM

Great! I disliked that puzzle the most out of all the puzzles in this game. The game just doesn't give you enough time.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/29/16 03:07 PM

Well, I finished the game thanks to your help. I don't really like it, though. I think I'd still be on the first bento puzzle if it wasn't for the walkthrough. And the sudoku and the other number puzzles? Ugh! Tedious. Off to something fun.

Re: Nancy Drew Shadow at the Waer's Edge - Bento box - 07/29/16 03:35 PM

I understand how you feel. I thought the game was very good, but that giant nonogram and the balcony-lock puzzle were just too much and I wish the game designer had left both of those out. Congrats on finishing and I hope you enjoy your next game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community