GB HOMEPAGE

Eyes of Ara

Posted By: bootskitty

Eyes of Ara - 07/28/16 03:59 PM

I've played the entire game. I've conquered the TEDIOUS AND DIFFICULT scrambled pictures and the disk picture as well as NUMEROUS other impossible puzzles. I am at the very end of the game. You have to solve two final puzzles ... using two keys, there is a number puzzle on the left and a picture puzzle on the right. I've managed to do the number puzzle. NOW, I am left with 4 disks controlling a panel of symbols.

Can ANYONE tell me how to turn the disks to form whatever I need to form to get past this puzzle. I'm am going CRAZY. I've followed a video walkthrough that ended before the final area. I've read an explanation for the puzzle I'm trying to complete .. 3, 3 to 1, 1 to 2, 2 to 1 and 1. This makes absolutely NO SENSE to me whatsoever! I don't know what those numbers mean as there are 4 disks controlling the movement of the picture symbols. I've searched every single site I can find on the subject, but nothing is helpful.

I've always relied on Gameboomers to reliable help. Please don't let me down now!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Eyes of Ara - 07/28/16 04:06 PM

I hope that another Eyes of Ara player will be able to help you.
Posted By: bootskitty

Re: Eyes of Ara - 07/28/16 05:08 PM

Well, as happens often, just when I'm begging for assistance, I FIGURE it out myself. After much disk turning, I finally got the final puzzle and completed the game. Whew, with the help of video and written walkthroughs, I muddled through! Now, I believe, I can go back through the entire castle to pick up things I've missed along the way!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Eyes of Ara - 07/28/16 06:15 PM

Congratulations to you. bravo

Enjoy your search through the castle. smile
Posted By: rockingrjranch

Re: Eyes of Ara - 07/30/16 01:17 AM

Really enjoyed this game. I almost feel like I live in the darn castle. If anyone has any clues as to the statues location in section 2, please let me know. I am missing one and swear I went to all the locations. If anyone else has this problem let me know and I will stop hitting my head against the castle walls!! confused
© 2024 GameBoomers Community