GB HOMEPAGE

the black mirror

Posted By: deleterman

the black mirror - 08/10/16 04:52 AM

at the warmhill vicarage -at the belfry doing the lock puzzle ,is there a way to reset the puzzle ? if not is there a easy was to do it ? woozy
Posted By: Marian

Re: the black mirror - 08/10/16 05:58 AM

I don't think there's a way to reset the puzzle - but if you have a save before starting it, you can always reload and start over fresh with this puzzle. It's not really difficult but it is time consuming. Patience is required. I remember it took me quite a while to do.

If you get stuck and can't get past it, there is a saved game here that you can download. luck

Re: the black mirror - 08/10/16 06:23 PM

thank you so much,i did down load the saved game so we will see if i need it i will try and do this puzzle .

Re: the black mirror - 08/10/16 06:31 PM

Have fun. smile

Re: the black mirror - 08/10/16 08:12 PM

i did look it up on u tube and it shows how to do it , so off i go . lab devilchili

Re: the black mirror - 08/10/16 08:22 PM

YouTube can be very helpful at times. smile

Re: the black mirror - 08/10/16 10:06 PM

thanks ,yes it is but i think that i will like to use the saved game that i down loaded .its been a long time that i have done this ,so now what do i have to do now ? thanks

Re: the black mirror - 08/10/16 11:09 PM

First you need to ascertain where on the hard drive the game is keeping your Black Mirror game and saved games. I am not sure where that is, but try looking in Program FilesX86 and see if the Black Mirror folder and saves are located there.

Is your Black Mirror a download version? If it's from GOG, it may be located somewhere else.

Re: the black mirror - 08/11/16 12:13 AM

yeah got lost so just went back in game and did the puzzle only took about a hour to do but now in the catacomb . dance

Re: the black mirror - 08/11/16 12:17 AM

Good for you! bravo

Re: the black mirror - 08/11/16 01:40 AM

yes its a gog game . wave2

Re: the black mirror - 08/11/16 02:04 AM

That's a good place to get the game from. smile

Re: the black mirror - 08/14/16 07:15 PM

ok back up some ,half way through " the black mirror " it struck me that is is not the game i was thinking of yikes !! the one that i was thinking about - you walk through a arch and there is a guy in a tent on the left his name is bobby or booby and he wants a doll then you cross a small creek and go up to your right to find this doll i think .. woozy now does that ring a bell ?? i can't remember when i played this game i'm thinking over 5 years ago .i know it's not on my computer that i have now and thats 5 years old . thanks for any help. praise wave2
Posted By: MaG

Re: the black mirror - 08/14/16 07:40 PM

Why don't you continue your original thread at discussion here and ask again. luck
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: the black mirror - 08/14/16 08:22 PM

I think it is Black Mirror 2 deleterman.

Re: the black mirror - 08/14/16 10:58 PM

you know I think your right . thanks praise bravo devilchili

Re: the black mirror - 08/19/16 07:46 PM

well just hit a bump in the road ,at the beast wall and i click on the 2 lamps but i don't see the gate open ...? just about done .yikes .any thought on whats going on ? i went dack and checked every thing . woozy

Re: the black mirror - 08/19/16 08:46 PM

Check the map to see if the rooms that need to be lit are lit and the others are dark. luck

Re: the black mirror - 08/19/16 08:54 PM

thank you ,i did go back and did every thing in order and that was it ! done with the game. praise thumbsup devilchili laboff and running to a new game.. thanks

Re: the black mirror - 08/19/16 08:57 PM

Great! Enjoy the next game! smile

Re: the black mirror - 08/21/16 12:48 AM

thanks,off to finish "shadow of the Templers" and haunted halls : green hills sanitarium. cool huh . lab dance

Re: the black mirror - 08/21/16 04:04 AM

Enjoy.

Re: the black mirror - 08/25/16 02:39 AM

Hi, just finished Haunted Halls : Green Hills Sanitarium.what a cool game . thumbsup taz

Re: the black mirror - 08/25/16 02:45 AM

Glad you enjoyed it. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community