GB HOMEPAGE

The Scroll: What is the Answer to the Riddle in the Catacombs?

Posted By: philthethrill10

The Scroll: What is the Answer to the Riddle in the Catacombs? - 08/17/16 02:20 AM

Has anyone played The Scroll? It's the CD version of the game Daughter of Serpents. There are two character options, the Occultist and the Egyptologist. I started with Occultist, and now I'm stuck. I found a walkthrough that tells me to go to the lab and grab a flask and use it on the apparatus on the right. Then I have to go out and talk to the girl. I do all that and I can't talk to the girl. I decide to move on to the next step which is go to the catacombs, talk to the guy on the right and then give him a coin. I talk to the guy, and he gives me a riddle to solve: "There are two kinds of people. Those who save lives and those who destroy. Which one are you?" I don't have the answer to that. I try clicking on the guy and he repeats himself. I try to give him a coin but it doesn't work. What should I do? Here is the link to the walkthrough that I found. http://www.mogelpower.de/cheats/loesung.php?id=37842
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Scroll: What is the Answer to the Riddle in the Catacombs? - 08/17/16 02:26 AM

I know a couple of GameBoomers members who played this game, but unfortunately it's been years since they have posted here.

I hope someone will be able to help you out. I couldn't find any walkthroughs apart from the one that you linked to. I will take a look at the walkthrough and let you know if I come up with anything.

Re: The Scroll: What is the Answer to the Riddle in the Catacombs? - 08/17/16 03:11 AM

Thanks Marian. I appreciate it.

Re: The Scroll: What is the Answer to the Riddle in the Catacombs? - 08/17/16 04:04 AM

I tried doing the Egyptologist role in the meantime and I got stuck. The walkthrough told me to go to an antechamber and check out the shenanigans. I did that part. Then it told me to go to the policeman. There is no way for me to get there. The game goes there automatically but nothing happened.

Re: The Scroll: What is the Answer to the Riddle in the Catacombs? - 08/17/16 04:32 AM

I found a YouTube video and I found out what I did wrong. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgvGmEa10Zc&index=3&list=PL0FD02E85C3D3FF18
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Scroll: What is the Answer to the Riddle in the Catacombs? - 08/17/16 04:45 AM

Just in case it's of any help there's a walkthrough HERE

Cheers.

Mad smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Scroll: What is the Answer to the Riddle in the Catacombs? - 08/17/16 06:38 PM

Glad you found a YouTube video - I did take a look at YouTube but didn't see that. Glad you got it figured out. wave

Thanks for the walkthrough link, Mad. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community