GB HOMEPAGE

THE LOST CROWN

Posted By: deleterman

THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 01:49 AM

got stuck, at day 2 -the last of northfield @at northfield church just finished talking to the Vicar and left the church walking to the end of ravens lane.can't go any farther need to get more info it said.yikes.i have a few saves before this do i need to star over from day2 ?send help soon.please. duh
Posted By: MaG

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 01:57 AM

Try walking the other way. You need to go back to town. luck

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 03:01 AM

thanks i will try that praise

--------------
there is only one way out . what do i do now.it keeps saying i need more info.and i can't go on.??
Posted By: Marian

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 03:20 AM

If I remember correctly, the game doesn't let Nigel leave the area until you have done everything you are supposed to do in and around Northfield Church. Check out the walkthrough to see if you can find some thing or things which you have not done yet.

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 03:22 AM

Looks like you missed doing something or have not finished talking to the Vicar.
Go back there and talk to him, check-click on everything active in the church and outside the church. luck

Are you sure you're at Raven's Lane?

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 03:52 AM

thanks how do i know if i'm on the raven's lane ? do u think i need to go back to the place that i got all the letters for tom's tombstone?i got here by going up raven's lane.

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 04:53 AM

Raven Lane is the main path.
It has side path that goes to the church and to the woods.
Tom's tombstone is by the church - so you're still at side path.

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 05:29 AM

ok thanks for your patience ,i went back to the Vicar and checked every thing still no luck crazy do you think i need to go back even more ? hardwall

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 04:17 PM

Try walking Raven Lane first and see.
Walk down from the church until pass the path to go to the woods.
Continue to go down to main path-Raven Lane. It will be perpendicular to that side path.
Raven Lane, if I'm not mistaken ends at left end to that house with a garden and the right end to the road by railroad track. You want the railroad track.
It's been ages since I played this game - so I'm going by memory.

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 06:18 PM

yes i did that.i will try some more snooping. wave2

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 07:09 PM

Snoop on! wink

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 08:06 PM

got it all worked out bravo now at town - in museum -thanks for all your help & patience. urock

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 08:45 PM

Great! What was holding you up?

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 09:16 PM

not sure might have been the camcorder and the recorder. duh i redid every thing over again so it's hard to say.but the best thing is whine i went out side the church and he said i think i have enough info for now.. thumbsup
Posted By: Marian

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/08/17 09:43 PM

I really like it when a game is designed like that, when it lets you know that you have done all you can (at least for the time being) in a particular area.

Have fun. smile

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/09/17 12:58 AM

yeah me to.

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/21/17 03:09 AM

just a quick question I just left the museum and automatically at the harbour cottage .is that a sine that alls good ?i sure hope so.don't want to go back. wave2

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/21/17 03:45 AM

I don't know what actions you did at the museum but the walkthrough states that while inside the museum and have finished everything there - you will automatically be at the cottage. So maybe you are okay.

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/21/17 07:40 PM

thanks hope so i don't want to go back there it took me days to complete ..i have a feeling that it all good. just checking . wave2

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/21/17 10:16 PM

Have fun! Great game.

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/22/17 07:14 PM

thanks for your help,on day three. thumbsup devilchili

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/23/17 03:01 PM

You're welcome. Enjoy the day!

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/24/17 12:33 AM

hay I just got all my clue cards bravo does that mean that i'm all good up to this point ? duh

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/24/17 02:50 AM

Are these the symbols/evidence on day 4? If so, it will then point you to the next location. Looks like you're good to go.

Re: THE LOST CROWN - 01/24/17 03:57 AM

bravo good to go . AT DAY 4 may day. devilchili now at night four : to share a secret.

the lost crown. - 02/04/17 04:36 AM

well done it in just 3 months ,i first played it 10 years ago,not a easy game . devilchili

Re: the lost crown. - 02/04/17 04:40 AM

bravo Hope you enjoyed the replay.

Re: the lost crown. - 02/04/17 04:55 AM

very addicting.....to say the least.. thanks for all your help.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community