GB HOMEPAGE

hunt for the puppeteer aom

Posted By: albet

hunt for the puppeteer aom - 02/02/17 08:51 PM

I can't leave the room where the girl was murdered. I am using the walk though that MaGtRo wrote. I have done every thing on the walk though and can't get out of the room by the cop. please help thanks can you send me a save to get out of the room
Posted By: Marian

Re: hunt for the puppeteer aom - 02/02/17 09:11 PM

Let's wait for a possible saved game. If you can't leave yet, there is some thing or things that you have not done. It's easy to miss a step, so be sure to go over the walkthrough very carefully.
Posted By: MaG

Re: hunt for the puppeteer aom - 02/02/17 10:01 PM

If this is just at the start of the game, check all active spots and be sure you have all the evidence and pictures.

Re: hunt for the puppeteer aom - 02/02/17 10:26 PM

I went thru the walk though 3 times and I got everything I all the evience and the ? marks 3 times as well.

Re: hunt for the puppeteer aom - 02/02/17 10:39 PM

Please verify:
- If you have 6 photos.
- Bagged all evidences.
- Placed the print on the tape on a paper.
- Clicked on all active spots like: broken mirror, the knocked over chair, the driven-in hook, and the fuse box.

Re: hunt for the puppeteer aom - 02/03/17 04:01 AM

if you mean the hook below her right shoulder where she said why is there no blood yes I got that and the rest on list.

Re: hunt for the puppeteer aom - 02/03/17 05:00 AM

I sent you a saved game but not sure if it is the correct one. It is the only one I have in that room. luck

Re: hunt for the puppeteer aom - 02/04/17 05:28 AM

thanks for the saave

Re: hunt for the puppeteer aom - 02/04/17 05:40 PM

You're welcome.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community