GB HOMEPAGE

Nancy Drew, Deadly Device

Posted By: kdj

Nancy Drew, Deadly Device - 04/01/17 03:12 AM

Very stuck on this key card puzzle and am ready for a game save if possible!
I have done and redone the colored block part. (part 6?)
After completing the colors, I have a blank key card which I put into the key card machine on the desk,
and with the card in the machine, I clicked on send. Clicked on the key card that appears -
Then at the door where it needs to be used...it doesn't work.
Can't figure out what I have missed but that's not for lack of many times of trying.
can someone advise please? Thank you!
Posted By: MaG

Re: Nancy Drew, Deadly Device - 04/01/17 03:40 AM

That colored square puzzle is very picky. You have to be sure that they are positioned correctly.

I sent you an amateur saved game. Good luck.

Re: Nancy Drew, Deadly Device - 04/01/17 04:51 AM

Thank you!

Re: Nancy Drew, Deadly Device - 04/01/17 03:45 PM

You're welcome. Enjoy the game.

Nancy Drew Deadly Device - 05/11/17 01:29 AM

Hello,
I am returning to the game after some time, and will appreciate some help. It isn't so much that I am stuck - but apparently have done things out of order and have now really messed things up!
I am past saving Mason at the Tesla Coil.
Things that are not happening are: break down of elevator, candy from Victor to give to Ryan, can't get the tape from dispenser, and in turn no fingerprint from the cabinet in Niko's office. I already used the key and it has now disappeared. Getting rid of Victor does not do anything to go forward since I have no tape, no candy bowl on the desk, etc. I have back tracked using other saved games and have now messed them up too. AND now I have lost track of which is which and how much got done in that save.
I am wondering if I could get a game save to the point where I have the tape or the finger print?
Thanks for helping me figure this mess out!
kdj
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly Device - 05/11/17 01:38 AM

I don't have any saved games but wanted to reassure you that it doesn't matter if you have done things "out of order," as the game is nonlinear and you wouldn't have messed things up by doing things in a different order than the walkthrough. I am sure there is a way forward from where you are.

Maybe someone else will have a save.

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly Device - 05/11/17 01:42 AM

Thanks! Sometimes one thing needs to be done to lead to another step so I will wait and hope for a save! I surely have missed something along the way!

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly Device - 05/11/17 01:45 AM

The print taken saved game is sent. Good luck.

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly Device - 05/11/17 01:56 AM

Thank you times a million!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Nancy Drew Deadly Device - 05/11/17 02:04 AM

I knew MaG would come through for you! Enjoy the game. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community