GB HOMEPAGE

walkthrough

Posted By: Judith M

walkthrough - 04/28/17 06:42 PM

is there a walkthrough for Syberia 3 yet?
Posted By: Marian

Re: walkthrough - 04/28/17 07:51 PM

I don't know of any written walkthroughs as yet - so far I only see video walkthroughs. If someone else has found one, hopefully they will post here and let us know.
Posted By: MaG

Re: walkthrough - 04/28/17 07:53 PM

There's an incomplete text - Chapter 1 at Gamepressure here.
There's also a video walkthrough that is also partial.
Happy gaming!

Re: walkthrough - 04/28/17 07:54 PM

Thanks, MaG - good to know there is a written walkthrough in progress.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: walkthrough - 04/29/17 05:04 AM

There are many written walkthroughs in Russian already. But you need one in English?
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: walkthrough - 04/29/17 11:25 PM

I found this one through Big Fish: http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/syberia-part-3-walkthrough/ Is this what you need?

Re: walkthrough - 04/29/17 11:40 PM

Jen, the developers gave the original Syberia game to Big Fish and divided up the original Syberia game into parts, and that's what the walkthrough is for, unfortunately. It confused a lot of people initially, too.

Re: walkthrough - 05/01/17 01:14 AM

thanks this is great

Re: walkthrough - 05/01/17 04:36 AM

the walktrhrough is good except its uses a console instead of point and click with the mouse. I dont use console well and wontr be playing this game.this is so frustrating because i was looking forward to playing it.
Posted By: mrbill

Re: walkthrough - 05/01/17 03:47 PM

Hello Judith,

I am playing the game as best I can as a point and click game. Maybe we can help one another get through it. We like the story which so far makes the confusing method of play worth it. Have you started the game yet?

Take care,

Mr. Bill
Posted By: MaG

Re: walkthrough - 05/01/17 04:45 PM

wave Bill!

luck Judith.
Posted By: bootskitty

Re: walkthrough - 05/04/17 03:24 PM

Thanks to everyone who responded. Unfortunately, I gave up PLAYING the game and opted to WATCH the game on YouTube. The game crashed on me after playing for several days, and I was not about to begin again. Very, very disappointing game for me. I am replaying the original Syberia and reliving the beauty of this point and click wonder.

Re: walkthrough - 05/04/17 04:59 PM

OK Judith.

Take care.

I have a question for GreyFuss or someone else that has played Syberia three. I go to the location given for the saved game and the only file I find as a possible save is named strangely and is not in a save folder (it does grow in size as I play) and is named 1--UI_Loader_Zone_Monde01_Valsembor_Title--131382182706554997--UI_Loader_Zone_Monde01_Valsembor_Summary. Is this really the saved game?

Thank you.

Bill

Re: walkthrough - 05/04/17 09:29 PM

Got the Answer from Jenny.

Thought some of you folks may want to know so you can do some manual saves here.

Yes, That file, in the Syberia3 Folder, is the saved game. It is in:

C:\Users\YourName\AppData\LocalLow\Microids\Syberia3\WeirdNamedSaveIsHere

Cheers,

Bill

Re: walkthrough - 05/04/17 09:55 PM

Thanks, Bill. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community