GB HOMEPAGE

black mirror 3

Posted By: albet

black mirror 3 - 04/30/17 09:31 PM

I know its hard to believe but I made bm 3. I just left the menhir in the river by the hotel. I am reading the wt as we speak. it says to take the take the path passed bob wire going to the morgue but he won't go on the path. is a save for part. thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: black mirror 3 - 04/30/17 09:56 PM

I don't have a saved game, but someone else posted about a month ago with the same problem. MaG said that the most common problem here is the map - and that you should perhaps try to re-do the map.

Re: black mirror 3 - 05/01/17 05:40 PM

I redid the whole area including marking the menhirs and got stuck again. I looked closely at the map an5 5 lines just like the map. is there anther BOBWIRE fence. I took the bob wire off the fence to the morgue
Posted By: MaG

Re: black mirror 3 - 05/01/17 05:56 PM

albet,

At the map - redo the line that points to the swamp area. If that line is not done correctly, you can get there.
Face the path to the morgue.
- see if you can click on right side of that path and be at the beaten path.
- If not, take one click forward on main road (pass morgue path) and then turn right. See if you can take that beaten path now.

Re: black mirror 3 - 05/11/17 02:17 PM

is there a order for menhis thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: black mirror 3 - 05/11/17 02:22 PM

This might help you:

Menhirs

Start the video at about 11 minutes and 30 seconds.

Re: black mirror 3 - 05/13/17 06:38 PM

thanks Marian for the video I am in room with book is

Re: black mirror 3 - 05/14/17 04:53 PM

I just entered the labyrinth and I can't figure it out. I hope there is a save for this part please.
Posted By: MaG

Re: black mirror 3 - 05/14/17 06:49 PM

Follow the walkthrough and check the picture associated with it. You'll get through fine. luck
© 2024 GameBoomers Community