Posted By: family

the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 05:10 AM

i cannot get it. cool lab puppy
Posted By: Marian

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 05:19 AM

Have you checked out this video?

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 05:36 AM

i been trying to get it from your save you sent me, but everytime i go to the bathroom nothing, i guess i am going to have to replay it , your save will not let me get the egg. cool lab puppy i get different saying everytime i go to the bathroom.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 05:50 AM

It seems to be kind of random as to when the Easter egg kicks in, so I guess I would just keep trying.

Quote:
When Nancy goes in the bathroom (after a few tries) she says "Call 1-555 MYSTICO and prepare to be amazed"! If you go and do that and ask for a wonderful treasure, he will send you to the lake(ice fishing shack) to find the treasure(easter egg). After you get the easter egg, then use the egg to call Mystico again and ask to be hypnotized. After that, go to Chinook the room that is locked and open it. Surprise!

Maybe just try here and there when you are playing the game. I can't remember how far along I was in the game when it worked for me.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 05:52 AM

i am going to have to replay it, because i t only happens after ollie throws lupe out. cool lab puppy

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 02:08 PM

Good luck. smile

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 03:14 PM

thank you very much, i am going to save with the egg this time. cool lab puppy

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 03:21 PM

Good idea. wave

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 03:39 PM

After you overhear Ollie throwing Lupe out, use the bathroom. Nancy will sing a little jingle - "Call 1-555-Mystico, and prepare to be amazed." Do exactly that, and select "Something very special" when the prompt is available.

Then, head over to the fishing shack (which, as you'll see, is pretty functional still ), and start fishing! What you're looking for is a pink egg.

When you get the egg, you can now enter the Chinook room. Plus, the next time you go to bed, you'll have a very strange dream... this is what someone posted on her forum.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 03:42 PM

That is really good information. I will remember that the next time I play the game! wave

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 08:57 PM

can i get a junior shoving skating pond save, never mind i made it throught. cool lab puppy but i cannot call the past quest.
Posted By: NDLVR

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 10:17 PM

Family, if you're still needing a save, check your email. I sent you my save laugh

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 10:27 PM

Thank you for your help, Jen. smile

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/08/17 10:51 PM

i do need a save, and thank you for the save, can ii get one a junior save for snowmobilie ride. cool lab puppy i keep crashing ollie snowmobilie, to skookum ridge,but i will try this one later.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/09/17 09:40 PM

I sent you a saved game.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/09/17 09:44 PM

thank you very much, i was getting tired of setting the bike on fire.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/09/17 10:14 PM

I know the feeling. lol

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/14/17 03:24 AM

how do you defeat the snowprincess in a snowball fight. cool lab puppy

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/14/17 03:46 AM

The walkthrough here gives a good explanation:

Quote:
She will not let you pass until you beat her in a snowball fight.

You must get 10 points. There is no win for you on a 10-10 score.

Hit her on the face first and she can not hit back. You score a point.

You can hit her and also get hit and both of you get a point.

Remember where she appears and try to hit her in the face.

Save the game before the fight. Load the saved game when you lose so that you don't waste good climate and time. Good luck.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/14/17 03:49 AM

thank you very much.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/14/17 04:17 AM

Have fun. smile

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/14/17 02:18 PM

i am having fun.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 01:27 AM

I had fun smacking the girl in the face with the snowballs. I did it every chance I had. lol

(Sorry, showing my mean side.)

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 01:45 AM

Lani Minella (the voice of Nancy) also did the voice of Freddie in this game. smile

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 01:48 AM

Are you trying to make me feel guilty for smacking her?

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 03:47 AM

can i get a save when beat the snowprincess, i am having trouble.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 04:05 AM

Family, I sent you a saved game - I am pretty sure it's the right one, but let me know if it is not.

Oldbroad, no, no guilt - I enjoyed hitting her in the face with snowballs, too. lol

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 04:15 AM

thank you very much and i will.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 04:19 AM

Sounds good. smile

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 04:23 AM

it was the wronge one, i need a junior save for after breakfast.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 04:26 AM

Unfortunately the saved games I have just say "snowball fight done," so it's difficult to ascertain which one might work. I can try sending you a couple of others and see if they work; if not, we can try figuring out a save you could use that is further along in the game.

I just sent you two more - if neither of those is what you need, we can figure out a different saved game to help you.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 04:48 AM

it sends me to the snowball fight with freddie and she keeps winning, bill ask nancy to go ice fishing.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 05:26 AM

Right. The problem is that the saves are labeled in such a way that I don't know exactly where they are in the game, and there is more than one snowball fight. Maybe a saved game for a little further along in the game would help - let me know where that could be, and I could try to send one. I know you have played this game before.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 05:32 AM

i am suppose to go the shack to get a fish, and go pass freddie to get there, i am following mag walkthrought i am at snowball competition in the walkthrought.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 05:40 AM

I sent you a couple of saved games that have to do with the fishing hut - see if that helps. And I hope that at least one of them is a junior save, as I am not sure.

Otherwise, we will see what we can do about this tomorrow. wave

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 05:49 AM

okay can i delete the other 3 save.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 05:52 AM

Originally Posted By: family
okay can i delete the other 3 save.

If they are of no use to you, you certainly can.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 06:02 AM

this where i am at.Snowball competition: Exit the lodge, right, right and left to the path across the stairs.
Freddie - Compete with Freddie again. Save the game before the fight. Load the saved game when you lose so that you don't waste good climate.
When you win, pick up the toasty pack, her secret to keeping warm. When you need another later, have another go with Freddie.
Fish Competition: Go forward to Icicle Lake.
Catch a 2 footer Northern Pike - Click on the fishing hole and see the hook at the top of the icy water.
Click below (in an invisible straight line) the hook to the area where you want the hook to stay.
Move away from logs, mines, beer cans and other fishes.
Northern pikes are long, shiny, speckled and slim. The 2 footers usually stay at the bottom or sometimes middle of the lake.
When you break a line, click on the hole again to fish anew.
Save the game before fishing. Load the saved game when you catch non-essential things or other fishes so that you don't waste time.

Easter Egg: Catsmom says: After you have caught the correct fish enter the bathroom. Listen to what Nancy says. You might have to enter and re-enter many times until she says to call Mystico for something amazing. Then go down to the lobby and call 1-555-mystico. Ask for something special. Then when the outside temperatures are right, head to the ice hut and go fishing. A Easter Egg will appear, Catch Easter Egg and head up to the locked room Chinook and walk inside. Surprise! Extra Egg... Go in Nancy's room and set the clock to 12am and have a scary dream. Thanks, catsmom.
Ice floe: Exit the shack and someone in a dark ski suit hits Nancy with a snowball. An explosion follows and a wolf howls.
Ice floe puzzle - See that the ice broke into floes. Nancy lost her coat and is freezing. The wolf brings a coat to the shoreline.
The aim of the puzzle is to stand on an ice floe that will raise the ice floe close to the shoreline where the coat is located.
Note that standing in an ice floe will cause another to rise from or disappear into the lake.
Step on ice floes all over and watch the shoreline by the coat to see if an ice floe appears.

Stand on the ice floe where Nancy is located once or twice before the ice floe by the coat rises.

Inferno's Ice Floe solution (Thanks Inferno)
You need to sink at least 5 times first.
Solution by Grant and Vicki (Thanks!):
The blocks of ice are laid out in a grid pattern with horizontal, vertical and diagonal rows. If Nancy moves along a horizontal row, (eg hopping left to right) then random ice floes in that row will appear and/or disappear. If she moves in a vertical direction, then it will be ice floes in that column that appear and/or disappear. The same applies for diagonal rows.
So the key is to jump along rows and columns until the ice floe in the top right corner appears (providing a stepping block to the jacket). Next you avoid jumping along columns/rows which include the corner floe until you are close enough to step onto it and off the lake.
I jumped along the diagonal row linking the top right corner with the bottom left corner. When the corner floe appeared I then moved up and right in a step pattern, one floe at a time until I reached the corner.
Take coat and find a note with a code in the pocket.
Back to the lodge - Follow the wolf tracks until Avalanche Ridge. Then turn around and follow the ski tracks to get home. see you tomorrow. cool lab puppy

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 03:34 PM

That's very helpful.

I am going to send you a junior saved game for right after you have made it across the ice floe. That should work.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 03:46 PM

Thank you for your help, Bill. wave

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 05:01 PM

thank you very much that was the one i need and i glad i no not have to do the ice floe puzzle i hated it, i am deleting the other 2 save. cool lab puppy

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 05:14 PM

You are most welcome. I appreciate your help by showing me exactly where you were in the game! thumbsup

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/15/17 06:01 PM

your welcome i just went to mags walkthrought and right click where i was. cool lab puppy

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 04:43 PM

can i get a junior save for the final chase

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 04:46 PM

Someone else recently asked me for a saved game for this and I sent what I thought would work, and apparently it is only a saved game for right before the final chase. So, it would appear that I don't have a saved game for this, unfortunately.

Maybe someone else will see this who has one. wave

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 04:49 PM

okay thank you very much anyway and i have the the egg and save that part. cool lab puppy

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 05:03 PM

That's great. wave

The next time I play this game I am going to make a save right after the snowmobile chase, because it's something that a lot of people need.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 05:14 PM

i keep setting the bike on fire.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 05:15 PM

I have seen that many times, too. grin

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 06:54 PM

i could not get the egg without your help thanks you very much, i am going to wait for the final chase save because i am tried of setting the bike on fire. cool lab puppy

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 07:08 PM

I will let you know if and when I get a saved game for that part. wave

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 07:30 PM

okay thank you very much.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 08:26 PM

Where do you find the save files for this game? Can you even get a save after the end chase or did the game just finish out? I can't remember.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 08:41 PM

On my Windows 7 computer, the saved games can be found in the Documents folder.

After you end the snowmobile chase, the game goes into a cut scene with Nancy narrating the end of the game, the preview for the next game, etc. But the game will let you save right after you catch up with the culprit.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 08:54 PM

Thanks Marian. Found them.

family - I have sent you the very last save I made in the game. I don't know if it's after the chase or before it. I don't name my saves, just with a date usually. You can try it and see if it helps.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 08:56 PM

Thanks for trying to help! smile

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 09:31 PM

it is the credits, but thanks for trying.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 09:56 PM

lol Well, it WAS after the chase.

Anyway, I still have the game installed so I replayed the end and am sending you another save. By the time I can get control of the cursor though, some of what Nancy is saying is missed.

Also, I believe it is in senior mode, but give it a try and see if it works.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 10:04 PM

Super! At this stage it doesn't matter whether it's senior or junior, anyway.

Thank you! bravo

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 10:04 PM

it work and thank you very much.

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 10:08 PM

bravo

Yay! I'm so glad it worked and you are VERY welcome!!

Watch out Marian - I'm taking over lol

Re: the white wolf easter egg help - 09/17/17 11:16 PM

I can use all the help I can get! laugh

I would hang on to that save, if at all possible - I would be surprised if others won't ask for it in the future. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community