GB HOMEPAGE

Forever Space help

Posted By: sanford

Forever Space help - 10/03/17 02:30 AM

hi fellow Boomers,
I have been playing this cute game without a wlkthrough,which for me is unusual, and so far I have reached the part in which I'm in the hallway with Jayson and Valentina, spoke to them both, but there's nowhere to go after that, except for the "dining all, nothing there either. I sure would appreciate some help to get me to the next scene. Could it be that I said the "wrong thing" to Jayson? I have saved the game there.
Sandy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Forever Space help - 10/03/17 02:34 AM

Hi Sandy, I hope that another player will be along with some advice for you. wave
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Forever Space help - 10/03/17 03:19 AM

Sorry, Sandy, this is not one I've played.

Re: Forever Space help - 10/03/17 04:13 AM

Not a problem Thanks everybody
Sandy
Posted By: friarphil

Re: Forever Space help - 10/03/17 05:29 AM

Look around in the main hallway until you discover what you need to get into the security room, then talk to the crewmates again. smile

Re: Forever Space help - 10/03/17 05:48 AM

THANKS friarphil,
I forgot about the other exit from the dining hall, restarted the game and finished it without a walkthrough after all. This is before I read your post, but I DO thank you for your input. Maybe I should write a wt for this game. LOL Actually not my thing. I'll leave it to the experts like you "guys". This is the one time that I did not read a wt, not too bad for an 86 yo gamer====== in my not so humble opinion, of course.
HAPPY GAMING my fellow BOOMERS.
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community