GB HOMEPAGE

Darkestville Castle

Posted By: bootskitty

Darkestville Castle - 10/13/17 12:19 AM

I absolutely cannot get the name of my pet in order to open the gate to hell? Is ANYONE playing this game and if so, can you help?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Darkestville Castle - 10/13/17 12:25 AM

There's a video walkthrough for the game on YouTube here. I don't know if the walkthrough is complete, but you could check that out and see if you can find the answer to your question.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Darkestville Castle - 10/13/17 07:29 AM

bootskitty, that puzzle is truly great smile
You have to call the support line in order to get all the information, including the name of the pet.

Here is a hint:
Click to reveal..
you have to choose a hidden (missing) number option when speaking to the phone line...

Re: Darkestville Castle - 10/13/17 04:01 PM

Thank you very much for your help, Iurii.

Re: Darkestville Castle - 10/14/17 02:50 PM

How is the hidden number option revealed? I've pushed every number, talked to every department, done everything possible a million times. I've watched the video walkthrough, and followed it, I think, but I cannot trigger the dialog that reveals the pet's name. Is there a certain sequence I have to follow?
Posted By: 8dognight

Re: Darkestville Castle - 10/14/17 09:40 PM

After breezing through the first part to get the name of the owner, I had to start keeping track of every option I tried and in what order. You'll get it eventually.

Re: Darkestville Castle - 10/15/17 01:18 AM

thank you thank you thank you. I just kept plugging away with the various codes and FINALLY triggered the conversation that revealed the pet name. GameBoomers, and the gaming group, never let me down when I am desperate.

Re: Darkestville Castle - 10/15/17 02:18 PM

I am happy to see that you are now able to move on. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community