GB HOMEPAGE

The Guest Maze

Posted By: sureshot

The Guest Maze - 11/07/17 11:07 PM

Hi all, Been playing for a while now but I am in a sort of loop -- I think.

I made it outside and I am wandering through wooden walkways coming to a different room each time. No matter which gate I choose, I never seem to get anywhere. I have been wandering for what seems like hours.

Can someone give me a clue as to what I do now? duh

Thank you all.
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Guest Maze - 11/07/17 11:42 PM

I don't know if anyone here has played this game.

I found a video walkthrough here on YouTube that might pertain to the section you are asking about.

If I can find any hints about the game, rather than outright spoilers, I will let you know.

Re: The Guest Maze - 11/08/17 12:03 AM

Thank you Marian ! I looked at the video link - guess I just have to wear out some shoe leather ! cry

Re: The Guest Maze - 11/08/17 01:26 AM

And maybe stock up on antacids. wink grin

Re: The Guest Maze - 11/08/17 08:28 PM

For SURE Marian crazy

It took a while but I finally got through but I really don't know how or why !!

By the way .... you can't save the game while you are in this maze !! So if you get tired of walking and want to come back later - oooppps can't do it. You start again from the time you exit the room into the alley !! OUCH !! crazy

Re: The Guest Maze - 11/08/17 08:39 PM

Originally Posted By: sureshot
By the way .... you can't save the game while you are in this maze !! So if you get tired of walking and want to come back later - oooppps can't do it. You start again from the time you exit the room into the alley !! OUCH !! crazy

Glad you're done with it! That definitely adds insult to injury...

Re: The Guest Maze - 11/09/17 03:16 PM

Thank you Marian ! Just finished it - not a memorable game for me. I just came off QUERN - hard act to duplicate !

Re: The Guest Maze - 11/09/17 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: sureshot
Thank you Marian ! Just finished it - not a memorable game for me. I just came off QUERN - hard act to duplicate !

That would be a tough act to follow, for sure! Glad you were able to finish it. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community