GB HOMEPAGE

Black Mirror 2

Posted By: JoAJ

Black Mirror 2 - 11/18/17 07:26 AM

Hi, I played this game some years ago when it was first released and playing it again after playing the first game again. Trouble is I seem to have hit a snag in Chapter 5 and yet seem to have done everything correctly. This is getting to the second mosaic tile, I have the page from the book, looked at it, pressed the correct tiles but the slab still won't open and it certainly should do. Only thing I can think of is to go back to an older save (which I didn't want to do as I probably saved further back than I really want to go). Just wondering if anyone had any brilliant ideas of what on earth I could have done wrong! I've checked 3 different walkthroughs and can't see anything that's been missed so rather frustrated at the moment.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror 2 - 11/18/17 04:45 PM

I haven't played this game, so apart from looking at several different walkthroughs (which you have already done), I don't have any useful suggestions to offer. Maybe another player will have some ideas.

There is the possibility of looking at a YouTube video walkthrough, which might be of help to you, as a last resort.
Posted By: JoAJ

Re: Black Mirror 2 - 11/18/17 11:01 PM

Thanks for your reply Marion, guess I'll just load an older save, that will be the second time with this game. There was another point that I'd done something in a puzzle, checked it several times, all correct according to walkthroughs (which I'd been trying not to use!!) but then for some reason had to go to an old save and do a whole lot of things over again before it would work. Rather unusual, not something I've had to do with many if any games in the past!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Black Mirror 2 - 11/18/17 11:19 PM

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I hope you will be able to get past your stuck point. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community