GB HOMEPAGE

Stuck in Darkestville Castle

Posted By: sanford

Stuck in Darkestville Castle - 11/22/17 07:36 PM

Hi fellow Boomers,
I'm at the part of this game facing the "Gate to the underworld" puzzle. when asked for the name of the animal by tech support, I answer "Domingo", which is not correct. According to Louis Koot's text wt, My next answer should be "not really".I cannot go any further than this point.If anybody has successfully solved this problem, I would appreciate your input. Thanks
Sandy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Stuck in Darkestville Castle - 11/22/17 07:48 PM

I found this thread on Steam that might be of help to you.

Re: Stuck in Darkestville Castle - 11/22/17 08:11 PM

Thanks, Marian, tried that but I was confused even more, so at that point. I muddled around pushing various buttons randomly, and somehow I must have gotten something right, and finally solved the puzzle. I'm moving forward now. Also thanks to Louis Koot for his great WT and for his site.
Sandy

Re: Stuck in Darkestville Castle - 11/22/17 08:16 PM

Great! And I am glad that we have Louis's walkthrough to go to for help. wave
Posted By: Marinus_Louis

Re: Stuck in Darkestville Castle - 11/22/17 09:03 PM

Hello Sandford

I did an other quick playthrough in DarksteVille Castle and I'm a shamed to say that I'v made a little mistake in the walkthrough. I found that I have skipt one important step in the whole conversation with Gate.

After you say "Allright" you must click the right numbers and the are "1" and then "3" to get Customer Support again......Then you'll here the strange conversation and you can say "I'm really confused" and then "I'm not Agent Purple Cobra......"

I have made this adjustment in the walkthrough and uploaded it a new to my site. I also have saved the save game file from the point that Cid has gone through the gate en enter into the Underworld. I could sent you this save if you want it. But this has to be tomorrow because it's already evening here in Holland.

Louis Koot

Re: Stuck in Darkestville Castle - 11/24/17 08:17 AM

That's OK, Louis,
As long as I'm past the Gate part, I'm moving along very well now, thank you.
I will make the correction in my printed wt, so I thank you for calling it to my attention. It will help when I replay the game.
Sandy

OK Made the correction in my WT

YAY! finished this game. Thanks for all of your help.

Re: Stuck in Darkestville Castle - 11/24/17 03:54 PM

Congratulations on finishing the game, Sandy. thumbsup
© 2024 GameBoomers Community