GB HOMEPAGE

how to save murdered soul suspect

Posted By: JDE

how to save murdered soul suspect - 03/01/18 06:16 PM

I'm playing this game on steam,and don't know how to save game.Help on steam says when I exit, the game is saved,but when I go back to it I have to start all over again.Can anyone tell me how to get access to my saved game please?
Posted By: Marian

Re: how to save murdered soul suspect - 03/01/18 06:32 PM

Looking over this thread on Steam, apparently this game uses check savepoints, meaning it only saves your progress when you get to certain points in the game. Reading over that thread on Steam explains some of it.

Re: how to save murdered soul suspect - 03/01/18 06:57 PM

Thank you,I kind of thought so,now it's clear.

Re: how to save murdered soul suspect - 03/01/18 07:08 PM

You are welcome. I hope you are able to enjoy the game in spite of the save-game system.

Re: how to save murdered soul suspect - 03/02/18 03:46 PM

Well,I'm back for help again.This time I can't get into the apartment in chapter one.Steam says to type DX9 into the launch game box but it doesn't work.I tried compatibility mode now I can't get out of it.I'd really like to play this game,can you please help?

Re: how to save murdered soul suspect - 03/02/18 04:29 PM

I suggest that you post these questions over in the Glitches forum, as now we are getting into technical problems with the game and they are very knowledgeable. Thanks.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: how to save murdered soul suspect - 03/02/18 08:43 PM

JDE - I don't know the technical problem you are having or why you would type DX9 anywhere AND I don't remember specifics about the game but, you should probably listen to everybody's thoughts and examine all the evidence at the scene and at some point (if memory serves me right) somebody goes into the apartment and you can then follow that person. I may be wrong about that but for sure check everything/everybody in the street first. You might have to follow the girl first too. I can't remember for sure.

Re: how to save murdered soul suspect - 03/02/18 11:05 PM

Thanks all.
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: how to save murdered soul suspect - 03/03/18 04:50 AM

Ah. Didn't realize it was a crashing issue. Hope you can get it resolved.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community