GB HOMEPAGE

Morpheus walkthrough

Posted By: Marinus_Louis

Morpheus walkthrough - 03/10/18 08:27 PM

Got Morpheus working on my Windows 8.1 computer. It took a lot of tweaking and it still won't run smoothly but I can play it now.Don't need the CD's. Even Fraps works with it so I can make new screenshots while playing the game. So I started a brand new English walkthrough for this old dos/Windows 95 game, with new and more screenshots. The first part is already on my site in my English section. For those who still don't know the URL of my site, here it is: www.pcgameswalkthroughs.nl Go there to the English section to find the links to the English walkthroughs.

If the remake version, witch is currently being worked on, is beter on the grafics then I hope to get it to make better and clearer screenshots. But I'm a little impatient, so I started with the old game

Marinus_Louis
Posted By: Marian

Re: Morpheus walkthrough - 03/10/18 09:18 PM

Thanks so much for letting us know, and congratulations on getting the game running on your computer.
Posted By: Lion_1251

Re: Morpheus walkthrough - 03/25/18 10:59 AM

Marinus_Louis has just let me know that the English walkthrough for Morpheus is ready and is available on his website: www.pcgameswalkthroughs.nl

Lion_1251
Posted By: Marian

Re: Morpheus walkthrough - 03/25/18 03:31 PM

Great news. Thanks for letting us know, Lion. smile
Posted By: Mad

Re: Morpheus walkthrough - 03/25/18 05:31 PM

Wonderful !! Thank you Louis and Lion !! bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community