GB HOMEPAGE

the devils daughter

Posted By: JDE

the devils daughter - 03/20/18 02:29 AM

Hello,is there any way you can avoid the annoying chase in the forest?Playing Murdered Soul Suspect(very good game)there's a way to avoid those nasty spirits after you so you can walk right past them.Devils Daughter is on sale so I'd like to buy it,but can't handle any deft movements.
Posted By: Marian

Re: the devils daughter - 03/20/18 02:31 AM

My understanding of this game is that there are some quick-time events that you can skip and others that you cannot. This may be one of the sequences which you cannot bypass. I do remember people here in Hints asking for help as some of them were having a tough time with it.

Maybe someone who has played the game can give you some tips that would help you get through it.

Re: the devils daughter - 03/20/18 04:27 PM

O.K. Thank you,I'll hold off on this game.
Posted By: Marian

Re: the devils daughter - 03/20/18 05:18 PM

You might want to check this out: I believe I found some saved games for this game here. These saved games are offered by the developer. It probably includes a saved game for the sequence you are thinking of; if so, having these saved games might work for you.

When the game first came out, I don't think these saves were available, so this did not spring to mind when you were asking your question.
Posted By: safc

Re: the devils daughter - 03/20/18 06:11 PM

Hi JDE

This is probably the trickiest part of the whole game, I found that by running in a zig zap motion and only stopping (to recharge so to speak) it can be done, I also found numerous video walkthroughs on Youtube which can help, just stick at it and you will do it

Good Luck

SAFC

Re: the devils daughter - 03/24/18 03:48 PM

Thanks all,going to buy it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community