GB HOMEPAGE

Book of Unwritten Tales 2

Posted By: r_fike

Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 03/27/18 10:50 PM

I cannot find the musketeer hat in the zombies home. It is supposed to be by the bottle to the right of Esther but it is not there. I cannot make the disguise for Timmy without it. I need help please.

Thanks

I just figured it out. I just needed to place wilbur close to Esther to get the room view shift enough to see the bottle. Thanks all.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 03/27/18 11:05 PM

In the walkthrough here at Gameboomers, it says this:

Click to reveal..
Go to the right of Esther and look at the bottle. Take bottle to get musketeer hat.

EDIT: Ah, I see you figured it out!

Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 03/30/18 04:04 PM

I've got another problem which I cannot seem to get. Timmy the rat is trying to paste a resistance poster to the back of shieldhands chair after he stands up. I cannot seem to find the hotspot to do this. Shieldhand is always in the way.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 03/30/18 04:25 PM

I merged your new post with your previous Book of Unwritten Tales 2 thread. Please post all questions for this game in this one thread; that helps keep the forum tidy and we can follow along with your progress. smile

I found this information online:

Quote:
You have to wait until the fox has pasted the poster in glue before turning it into a 'Rebel Poster.' Otherwise, it will not stick to the chair.

Let me know if that helps; otherwise, I will keep looking into this.

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 03/30/18 04:42 PM

That did the trick! Simple really but I can be blind at times. Thanks.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Book of Unwritten Tales 2 - 03/30/18 04:57 PM

You are most welcome. Have fun. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community