GB HOMEPAGE

Return to Mysterious Island 2

Posted By: WhiteRose

Return to Mysterious Island 2 - 03/30/18 09:30 PM

I am having problems finding the branch under the plant in the first part of the game is the plant dark brown with a snake near it. Jep is supposed to smell something he gets a large white oval over his head my picutre is greyed out and he does not say anything . He did smell something in the very first part of the game but now he does not. Do I have to start over from the beginning to get this to work? Thanks for any help given
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2 - 03/30/18 09:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkSlKHFUDFE
around 4:25-4:30 into the video Jep gets the branch
Posted By: Marian

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2 - 03/30/18 10:15 PM

And welcome to GameBoomers.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2 - 03/31/18 03:09 AM

Thank you Jenny and Marian I was dogpenny before here i could not sign in under my dogpenny name for some reas0n I think the problem with this game is there is no dial0g I dont hear her talk or any jep sounds nor is there printed dialog is there a way to get this information to work
Posted By: Marian

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2 - 03/31/18 03:16 AM

I remember dogpenny. smile

If what you are describing is a technical problem (and it sounds like it is), I would suggest you make a new post over in the Glitches forum describing your problem so we can see if they are able to help you.

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2 - 03/31/18 04:45 AM

Will di that thanjks Marian
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Return to Mysterious Island 2 - 03/31/18 04:18 PM

I remember you too, dogpenny. Welcome back. Do I also remember you from the old TAC forums?
© 2024 GameBoomers Community