GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery of the Nautilus

Posted By: deleterman

Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/04/18 12:18 AM

just started and i need some help on saveing game.the walk through is confusing , can you clear this up ?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/04/18 12:39 AM

Are you playing the Big Fish download version of the game or the CD version?

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/04/18 12:48 AM

I am playing big fish downloaded version .

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/04/18 01:27 AM

If it's that version, then it probably has an autosave (meaning it saves the game when you exit, and that you are unable to have more than that one save).

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/04/18 01:31 AM

thanks i will check that out . wave2

I think your right . praise
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/04/18 02:03 AM

I have the dumbed down Big Fish version and it does indeed autosave.

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/04/18 03:23 AM

thanks guys ,good to know ,well i just found the ball and rusted screwdriver , but can't find the leather gloves or the wooden box. any thoughts on how to getum ? woozy

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/04/18 01:11 PM

This is an easier version of the original game, so it's not going to match up completely with the walkthrough.

Here is a comment from the Big Fish forum, in response to someone asking where the gloves are:

Quote:

Use the Walkthrough as a general reference.

There are no gloves in there.

Secret of the Nautilus is the Casual form of the Mystery of the Nautilus, thus the game is in some ways easier to play.

And then there's this:

Quote:
The Big Fish version removed a lot of the inventory from the game. It makes it confusing to use the walkthrough for the original 2002 game.

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/04/18 05:33 PM

yikes thats crazy , well it is easy , i din't need the gloves at all ,in hall way now . thumbsup

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/04/18 07:35 PM

Sounds good.

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/05/18 05:11 PM

thanks for your help. bravo

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/05/18 05:15 PM

Have fun. smile

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/07/18 09:13 PM

I just read your post about the game not starting. I moved that post over to the Glitches forum, being as this sounds like a technical problem.

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/18/18 01:40 AM

back again,how can i get a walk through that i can print out ? like a written one ? thanks

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/18/18 01:50 AM

I don't think there is a written walkthrough for this game. There are walkthroughs for Mystery of the Nautilus but I'm not finding one for this game. That makes sense considering it's the same game, just an abbreviated version of it.
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/18/18 02:07 AM

That's correct... and the walkthrough for the original game would not make any sense for the Big Fish game as so much of it is changed and so many puzzles
removed.

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/18/18 02:55 AM

thanksnow what do i do ? only youtube has it .so i guess that i will have to jump back and forth.just going to take a long time.again thanks guys for all your help . praise yes youtube has it and it is very easy to see what i have to do . and save and go on. thumbsup devilchili

Re: Mystery of the Nautilus - 04/25/18 10:23 PM

very crazy game.patience ,patience ! woozy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community