GB HOMEPAGE

Quern Undying Thoughts

Posted By: Sue T

Quern Undying Thoughts - 06/16/18 02:53 AM

I am playing Quern Undying Thoughts and I am at the puzzle of lights where you receive the Large Wind-up key which allows you to go on the boat ride, if done correctly. I have followed a walkthrough I have, and even used hints from a You Tube walkthrough but I cannot seem to do the puzzle correctly and get the large wind up key. If anyone has played this game and solved this puzzle successfully I would appreciate a few hints as to how to complete it. Thanks!

Re: Quern Undying Thoughts - 06/16/18 08:02 AM

I have at last solved this very difficult puzzle by watching a video which I slowed down so I could take notes and draw pictures. If anyone else needs help with this puzzle when playing Quern Undying Thoughts, watch the You Tube video, slow it down to .25, write down each lever pull or raise and draw pictures of the position of the lights. I thought this info might be of help. Thanks to all of you on Gameboomers and I just have to say that Gameboomers is the friendliest and easiest forum to find answers for your games. I have visited this site since 2009 and you are the best one out there!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Quern Undying Thoughts - 06/16/18 02:10 PM

Thanks so much for letting us know that you solved the puzzle, and how you did it. wave
Posted By: mrbill

Re: Quern Undying Thoughts - 06/16/18 05:02 PM

Hi Sue T,

I have one question:

How do you slow down a video??? smile

Bill
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Quern Undying Thoughts - 06/16/18 05:22 PM

Originally Posted By: mrbill
How do you slow down a video???

At YouTube, you click the settings button (the gear) at the bottom of the video, Then click where it says
Speed Normal >
Then choose your speed.
Posted By: Lion_1251

Re: Quern Undying Thoughts - 06/16/18 06:04 PM

Hi Sue T,

There is a very good English text walkthrough with lots of screenshots.
You can find it at www.pcgameswalkthroughs.nl in the English section.

You may need it lateron because there are more difficult puzzles but it is a very nice game.

Succes with Quern, Undying Thoughts

Lion_1251 thumbsup wave

Re: Quern Undying Thoughts - 06/17/18 05:17 AM

Hi Lion_1251,
smile
Thanks for the info about the detailed walkthrough, based upon the puzzles I have just worked through I am sure I will need it. Much appreciated!
Posted By: mrbill

Re: Quern Undying Thoughts - 06/19/18 04:29 PM

Thank you Jenny. smile

Bill
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Quern Undying Thoughts - 06/20/18 05:22 PM

You're welcome and good luck, Mr. Bill
© 2024 GameBoomers Community