GB HOMEPAGE

Return Of The Tentacle WT

Posted By: sanford

Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/27/18 05:26 AM

Hello All,
I downloaded and I'm playing this new free game (Please refer to the post in "DISCUSSIONS), and I searched for a text WT, but found only a YOUTUBE video. my question is: Does anyone know if the developer of this fun game will write a WT for it? As I have said before, at 87 yrs OLD (in a few days), I can use all of the help I can get.
Sandy
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/27/18 03:22 PM

I think this is a fan made game, not made by a developer. So, probably not a text walkthrough out there.

Gaming keeps your brain young, sanford!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/27/18 04:37 PM

Thus far I am only seeing a video walkthrough. If a text walkthrough appears, I will let you know.

Re: Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/27/18 08:29 PM

Thanks Marian and Draclvr, so I guess I will just stick with the video WT for the time being.
Sandy
Posted By: Mikael

Re: Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/29/18 02:56 AM

Sadly, with the increasing popularity of YouTube walkthroughs, text walkthroughs are very rare nowadays. But if someone writes a text walkthrough for this game, it will probably take some time before it's published, since the game has just been released, and it takes a lot more time to write a text walkthrough. However, if you do get stuck, you can probably get help on the forum on the game's website.
Posted By: Iurii

Re: Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/29/18 03:04 AM

The text walkthrough was released on the next day after the game itself.
It is not in English though, but you can always read it with Google Translate or something: http://gamesolves.bl.ee/free/r/rott/rott_nl.htm
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/29/18 04:02 AM

Thank you, Iruii! A lot of us are using Google Translate for non-English text walkthroughs.
Posted By: Winfrey

Re: Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/29/18 01:28 PM

and if you need a hint post here a few of us have finished and might be able to help.
Posted By: Mad

Re: Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/29/18 06:05 PM

Thanks very much for that link, Iurii thumbsup

Re: Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/30/18 06:48 AM

Iurii,
That text WT was all I needed to complete this first episode. After clicking on your link,the wt was already in English which was automatically translated by Google so I copied it to Wordpad and printed it out.
Thank you SO much. Did you notice the little "Teaser" at the end, talking about a future FULL game in the making?
Let's hope the developers are working on it and release it soon. If there's a charge for the full version, I'll be happy to pay the "price of admission".
Happy Gaming, my fellow Boomers!
Sandy
Posted By: Marian

Re: Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/30/18 02:55 PM

I hope you had a good birthday, Sandy. There are more birthday wishes for you here. wave

Re: Return Of The Tentacle WT - 07/30/18 08:56 PM

You all are AWESOME, Boomers. What a surprise
Sandy
© 2024 GameBoomers Community