GB HOMEPAGE

Memento Mori

Posted By: oldbroad

Memento Mori - 08/06/18 05:43 AM

Hello. I'm stuck!

I need a pet for the guard's daughter. I know where to get one but I don't know how. Can you help?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Memento Mori - 08/06/18 01:57 PM

Would this be getting a pet for Tanya? If so, there are a number of actions to be performed. Let me know if this is what you are trying to do and maybe I can start with one hint.

Re: Memento Mori - 08/06/18 04:37 PM

Yes, that would be where I'm at.

Thanks Marian. wave2

Re: Memento Mori - 08/06/18 05:21 PM

Hint #1:

Click to reveal..
Go to the alley (further into housing estate) right of building. Look around. There is someone in this vicinity whom you need to have a conversation with.

Re: Memento Mori - 08/06/18 07:51 PM

Hi Marian. Are these hints from UHS or from the walkthrough? I'm wondering if I should just look myself if it is that involved, rather than have you keep copying stuff over for me. I don't want to waste your time.

Regarding Hint #1, I have been back there and talked as much as I can to the bartender and the graffiti punk, several times. (And every other character in the game.)

What do you think? I'll leave it up to you.

Re: Memento Mori - 08/06/18 08:17 PM

This was from MaG's walkthrough. If you have already talked to the bartender and the graffiti punk, then it sounds like my subsequent hints might be a waste of our time.

UHS hints might be the way to go in this instance. Keep us posted.

Re: Memento Mori - 08/06/18 09:11 PM

OK, thanks Marian. Sounds like a plan! I was thinking on that line also, that you would post a hint and I'd already done that. Not worth your time for sure. It will be easier all around if I take a look as I'll be able to recognize what I might have missed. I Hope!

Re: Memento Mori - 08/06/18 09:34 PM

I hope you won't have to look at more than you wish to see in order to find out what you missed. Let us know how it goes. smile

Re: Memento Mori - 08/06/18 10:12 PM

UHS hints doesn't have the game but I see right away in the walkthrough that I am missing an item (as usual). I didn't look to see where it is but I'll focus on that. If I need help, I'll holler!

Re: Memento Mori - 08/10/18 04:14 AM

Managed to finish the game without any more problems. smile

Re: Memento Mori - 08/10/18 04:23 AM

That's terrific! bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community