GB HOMEPAGE

scratches

Posted By: deleterman

scratches - 02/23/22 11:21 PM

need help ! waiting for the phone to ring , what do i need to do ? please let me know what i have to do ok thanks
Posted By: Marian

Re: seratches - 02/23/22 11:52 PM

If the phone is not ringing, then it is not time for it to happen yet. I would suggest you follow along step by step with a good walkthrough, like the one you can find here.

GameBoomers also has walkthroughs for the Director's Cut, if that is the version you are playing.
Posted By: flotsam

Re: seratches - 02/23/22 11:54 PM

smile
Posted By: Draclvr

Re: seratches - 02/24/22 03:12 AM

Can't add any more to what Marian said! Get a good walkthrough and follow it step by step. I wish you could print one out so you could cross things off as you go along.

Re: seratches - 02/24/22 07:15 PM

thanks , i printed that out , so i will see how this one works out , again thanks for your help, should i restart the game ? from the begining ?

Re: seratches - 02/24/22 07:47 PM

Read the walkthrough and read the things you have already done. Then just cross them off. Read on to see what else you need to do... just follow the walkthrough and you will be fine!

Re: seratches - 02/25/22 10:51 PM

thanks , great thanks for your help , it is good that i don,t have to start over . see you later .

Re: seratches - 02/25/22 11:04 PM

I hope you enjoy the game!

Re: seratches - 02/26/22 02:10 AM

Have fun - it's a good game!

Re: seratches - 02/27/22 12:12 AM

yikes , can not find my scratches game , lost it ! what do i do now ? this is crazy !

Re: seratches - 02/27/22 12:16 AM

Are you playing from a CD or is this a download?

Re: seratches - 02/27/22 12:59 AM

cd and it is in my computer , do that works ? please let me know ok. when i played it i can,t save it , now what ?

Re: seratches - 02/27/22 02:01 AM

Are you saying you can't find the shortcut on the desktop? Can you just click on the Windows icon in the lower left and scroll down through the programs and find it - listed alphabetically?

Or are you saying you can't find your saved game? You can save anywhere in this game. Just press Esc on your keyboard, select Save and then select a save slot.

I just installed it from the CD and it made a shortcut on my desktop.

Re: seratches - 03/03/22 10:39 PM

well now at the maid,s quarters went to the desk , where is the letter ? it said to use the pencil on the letter , how do i get barbara to help me ? i have it saved at the desk , i was in the kitchen but never see the key or vase , all so i was in the bathroom look at the photos , now what shood i do ?

Re: seratches - 03/03/22 11:10 PM

What does your walkthrough say? Have you crossed off everything so far to make sure you don't miss doing something?

By the way, there is a birthday thread for you in the Mixed Bag forum!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community