GB HOMEPAGE

On assignment-Piano lessons

Posted By: Dagokid

On assignment-Piano lessons - 05/11/02 05:16 PM

Hoping that someone can give me piano lessons so that I may solve this puzzle. Since I am musically challenged I would like someone who can tell me what key is what on the piano keys. Would love to hear the piano laugh once I tickle its ivories. LOL
Thanks for any help
kid smile
Posted By: Jenny

Re: On assignment-Piano lessons - 05/11/02 08:03 PM

I'm having a lot of fun with it too, Kid.

One piece of advice--when you get the language translation tool, make a copy of the alphabet!!!!! You'll know what I mean when you get there...... wave
Posted By: Dagokid

Re: On assignment-Piano lessons - 05/11/02 10:51 PM

Okay...little nudge here Jenny...I had made a copy of the alphabet but my question is-
I tried to put in alphabetical order that didn't work. Tried to put in the order from the sequence before..that didn't work.
Need a nudge on what order to touch them.
Very confusing especially when I thought I had it figured out with the sequence from before the long word....lol
Thanks again Jenny. Guess you are going to help me get through this game.
kid smile
Posted By: lexxy

Re: On assignment-Piano lessons - 05/12/02 04:00 AM

Hello,
My hat is off to all three of you. I downloaded the demo and can't even get pass the ATM puzzle so I guess I will have to pass of this one. I don't know if its a glitch or me but I have tried 113572 as well as 314872 on the ATM and neither works. I can just imagine my self sitting in front of the puter with one remaining strand of hair left, blood shot eyes and cramped fingers trying to figure this one out. Maybe once you three finish you can write a w/t through but then again it appears that a solution that worked with one player at one time may not work for the rest of us. Good luck with the game and I will stayed tuned as you progress. GOOD LUCK !!!!! frown
Posted By: Jenny

Re: On assignment-Piano lessons - 05/12/02 04:37 AM

Carol, you were very close on one of those numbers: SPOILER
Try 11382--first two numbers from the circuit board, third is the number of sides on the ship, and last two are the month and date of the diary entry!!! I've tried it a dozen times, and it works every time.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community