GB HOMEPAGE

Gabriel Knight 3

Posted By: Smiley456

Gabriel Knight 3 - 06/04/03 07:58 PM

Has anyone played Gabriel Knight 3 and can help me with drawing the wall??? Since I've tried to place the 4 points at diffrent locations, but I still don't get it right frown frown frown frown
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 06/04/03 08:40 PM

There is a walkthrough here that has very good directions for this part of the game. Check under day 3...
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 06/08/03 04:42 PM

please someone can tell me how to take fingerprints in the game? i use the kit but it seems it doesn't get any prints! how can i use that [blip] fingerprint kit properly?
Posted By: MaG

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 06/08/03 05:26 PM

Welcome to GameBoomers, Zeus!

Glad to have you here!

Here's from the wt by Outrider:
Fingerprinting Procedure:

1) Take the brown handled brush.
2) Use the brush on the black powder.
3) Take the brush and dust the object for prints.
4) When you find the print(s), put the brush back and take a piece of tape.
5) Use the tape on the print(s)
6) Use the tape with the print on it on the plastic baggies.
7) If there are more than one print, follow steps 5 and 6 again.
8) You now know how to properly dust for prints.

Hope this helps!
MaG
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 08/21/03 05:27 PM

Day 3
pendulum of death
how can I grap the pendule?
Posted By: BacardiJim

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 08/21/03 05:46 PM

This is the action/timing part of the game. If you are on a fast machine you may want to use a slow-down program to help. You have to be on a "wedge" directly next to the pendulum and grab the pendulum's shaft just as it is starting to swing away from the wall. Very tricky. Then you have to time your leap down onto the pedestal below. Good luck!
Posted By: Jenny

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 08/21/03 09:47 PM

This is a tricky piece of action, for sure! Best way to tackle it is to wait until the tile with a square on it goes past you and then jump on the first tile behind it. Watch out for the pendulum, and when you start getting close enough, start clicking on the pendulum until Gabe decides to grab on. SAVE BEFORE YOU START...
Posted By: fov

Re: Gabriel Knight 3 - 08/22/03 04:48 PM

this is good advice. i also had to click high up on the pendulum to get it to work (closer to the ceiling). when i tried clicking on the bottom part of the pendulum (the part closer to gabe), i kept dying.

-emily
© 2024 GameBoomers Community