GB HOMEPAGE

SCHIZM blue pearl

Posted By: Sixth_sense

SCHIZM blue pearl - 01/29/03 03:23 AM

I didn't think I would have any other problems, but I can't pick up the blue pearl in the elevator. What can I do? eek
Posted By: MaG

Re: SCHIZM blue pearl - 01/29/03 03:44 AM

Hi 6th sense,

Do you have both characters by the elevator door close to the ramp going up?

Then leave Hannah by the elevator door close to the ramp.
Get Sam to go up the ramp to talk to the man. He will be told by the man to go to the elevator and the other pearl is there.
Then bring Sam back down to the elevator.
Look down on the elevator door and should see a pearl.
One character goes up the elevator then while the other character can pick up the pearl.

Hope you get through.

MaG

Re: SCHIZM blue pearl - 01/29/03 04:56 AM

You are a lifesaver. Thanks for the tip. It worked. I wrote it down, too. This walkthru I have is good, but at times is not clear on what to do. Thanks a million. Oh, by the way, I need those saved games just after you do that train puzzle where you have to align the grids for the bridge to go in the right place. It's the most impossible puzzle since those in the 11th Hour. smile Would you happen to have them or know where I can get them? I used to have them and they got lost when I updated to XP.
Posted By: Soren A

Re: SCHIZM blue pearl - 01/29/03 05:54 PM

Nah, those train puzzles are not so bad if you just follow Witchen's advice to stop the North-South computer from blocking you, then your East-West path will show up if you look sharp.

Soren A

Re: SCHIZM blue pearl - 02/01/03 03:13 AM

BillyBob, wasn't there supposed to be two different saved games? One for Hanna and one for Sam? You sent me two for Sam. frown

SHARON!!!!!!!

Re: SCHIZM blue pearl - 02/01/03 03:25 AM

Hi Sharon,

To save time waiting for a reply - the bridge puzzle is to be done by just one of the characters (either one). It doesn't need to be done by the other character - the bridge will stay up after the puzzle is done.

MaG
Posted By: BillyBob

Re: SCHIZM blue pearl - 02/01/03 05:54 AM

He'll be along!!! laugh

Re: SCHIZM blue pearl - 02/02/03 02:28 AM

Thanks to the both of you. I posted here as an after thought. I shouldn't have done both email and post. It made me look like I was hounding. At least it did to me. smile I hope it is smooth sailing from now on. Thanks again. smile
Posted By: BillyBob

Re: SCHIZM blue pearl - 02/02/03 04:28 AM

Not a problem to me. I don't always get to check here but I can't miss the EMail icon beckoning to me on the taskbar. laugh

Re: SCHIZM blue pearl - 02/03/03 01:21 AM

What I meant by SHARON!!! was that when Ozzy gets into a jam he always yells that. My name isn't Sharon. smile

Re: SCHIZM blue pearl - 02/03/03 01:43 AM

Hahaha! Obviously, I don't watch the Osbournes! lol

Thanks for straightening me up!

MaG
© 2024 GameBoomers Community